A gruesome milestone

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
20,008: gruesome milestone #savages​

We have passed the 20,000 mark -- a gruesome milestone in the global jihad. There have been 20,008 deadly Islamic attacks since 911. This is the number cited in my islamorealsim ads. Those ads become obsolete as soon as they go up, as jihadists wage war daily across the world. Mind you, that's just the number of attacks -- the dead and injured are in the hundreds of thousands.

•List of Islamic Terror Attacks
Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

•About the List of Attacks
TheReligionofPeace - About the List of Islamic Terror Attacks

Read more:
Atlas Shrugs

We have passed the 20,000 mark -- a gruesome milestone in the global jihad. There have been 20,008 deadly Islamic attacks since 911. This is the number cited in my islamorealsim ads. Those ads become obsolete as soon as they go up, as jihadists wage war daily across the world. Mind you, that's just the number of attacks -- the dead and injured are in the hundreds of thousands.

Read more:
Atlas Shrugs

Yeah, that's kinda bad, I guess, although they have their reasons.

Christianity, however, is MUCH, MUCH worse!!

/progressive

Read more:
Atlas Shrugs

/progressive

How so? I think the last crusade was 100s of years ago.

Read more:
Atlas Shrugs

/progressive

How so? I think the last crusade was 100s of years ago.
It was indeed.

Whenever Islam is criticized, a progressive has to screech that Christianity is much worse. They simply can't help it. It's a tropism. I was mocking that automatic, unthinking response.

Read more:
Atlas Shrugs

Islam is a dangerous and barbaric cult.

New Topics

Forum List

Back