A Growing Trend...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
One of the modules I have on "my yahoo" home page, is the "News Photos" module. They show three pictures. You can click on any one of them, and then it will start a slide show of however many you want to go through. At the bottom of every picture there is a 1 through 5 that you can click on to vote as to whether you favor the picture or not. A lot of them are political pictures of candidates on the campaign trail. For awhile kerry has nosed out President Bush in generaly more than half of the pictures ratings, BUT, with the selection of his Vice Presidential running mate, he has begun a marked and steady decline. Now, President Bush is beating lurch, er... kerry in virtualy EVERY - SINGLE - PICTURE!! One of the LOWEST rated pictures I have ever seen, is of the fat ass wife of little mister, "somebody please give me a hug", edwards.

They might get a slight bump during their convention, but it won't be enough. George Bush will see his second term in office.

Thank God...

MtnBiker said:
Likeability is also a voting factor, whether or not people agree with that or like it, it is true.

Right you are, Bush is a more 'human' guy than Kerry. He's also cute, for his age!

And have you seen recent pictures of the Bush girls? Holy COW they're hot. :dance:

Pale Rider said:
And have you seen recent pictures of the Bush girls? Holy COW they're hot. :dance:

Oh your powers of deduction are exceptional. I just cant let you waste them here while there are so many crimes going unsolved at this very moment. Go! Go! For the good of the City! :rotflmao:

Hahah just messing with ya.

Forum List

Back