A growing trend

I'm in the back 9 of my career now.

I've rode the green machine for nearly 4 decades.

PV is now the fastest growing sector of my field, so yanno you guys can argue up/down all you'd like....from a purely biz standpoint , it's a $$$ maker, if i had to do it over again i'd be a 'solar guy' in a cocaine heartbeat

~S~

Fastest growing because you farm the toxic production out to brown people lands to keep the costs low.

They, and their dying kids thank you.

Anybody that doubts solar at this point is just ignorant. Its growth is exponential, and if you're smart you'll find ways to invest. Your descendants will thank you. Who could possibly believe that extracting sun energy from fossil goo won't be outpaced by collecting sun energy directly from the source?
Good luck flying your solar powered private jet to Gstaad, for climate confabs with all the pretty people.
The beginning. As the batteries double in storage capacity, then double again, EV airplanes and airliners with displace the present jets.

Eviation | Eviation Alice
BTW, jackass, the inventors at SkyWalk haven't even been able perfect a battery powered paramotor harness....The notion that we're anywhere near passenger aircraft powered by your unicorn farts and pixie piss can't even register as an LSD induced fantasy.
My goodness, you remain such a dumb fuck.

A Look Inside Eviation's All-Electric Alice Commuter Plane

My you come out strong with your babble over an article you didn't read since it not even commercially viable as yet with severe limitations included:

With a full suite of Honeywell fly-by-wire avionics, Alice is also said to be one of the easiest commercial aircraft to fly. The plane is rated for 650 miles of range, flying at 240 knots (about 275 miles per hour) at 10,000 feet.

and,

Eviation is hoping to receive FAA certification as soon as 2021, with the aircraft entering commercial service in 2022. Although it’s far too early to suggest final routes for the carrier’s first Alice planes, Cape Air currently operates short-haul service to the below airports:

A very weak start, not a proven commercial plane......., it is written a lot like corporate propaganda..........

Lol...I saw this "trend" stuff posted up in here by climate crusaders over 10 years ago!

It sure did trend up....from 0.5% to 2% of our electricity!

:fingerscrossed: w0w :fingerscrossed:

Whenever a progressive mentions "trends", take a gander at the definition of "trend". Invariably, the implication is fake.:113:

I'm in the back 9 of my career now.

I've rode the green machine for nearly 4 decades.

PV is now the fastest growing sector of my field, so yanno you guys can argue up/down all you'd like....from a purely biz standpoint , it's a $$$ maker, if i had to do it over again i'd be a 'solar guy' in a cocaine heartbeat

~S~

Fastest growing because you farm the toxic production out to brown people lands to keep the costs low.

They, and their dying kids thank you.

I didn't claim i was saving the planet WW

I only claimed what is a biz boom

But hey, if you want to spar environs , our oilocracy & nuke pollutants has done FAR more damage than PV's will amount to in the next millennia

~S~

Invariably, the implication is fake

really Skook?

Tell us how many off grid /grid tie homes have you've wired

and get back to us

~S~

Using terms like "trending", " growing", "increasing" are typical ghey vague terms used by the left to create a fake perception. They avoid operationally defining key information because specifics would make it laughable.

IDK.....maybe I'm the asshole here but to me, taking bows in front of a billboard that says Solar Energy Provides the United States with 2% of our Electrcity is ghey

Growth of renewables, solar and wind, for the last 18 years. Exponential is the term for the curve;

Bllomberg_trillion_watts-1200x635.jpg

Growth of renewables, solar and wind, for the last 18 years. Exponential is the term for the curve;

Lol...."growth" graphs are fake and can be made to make something laughable look impressive.

I could have an impressive "growth" graph of my gorgan at 60 years old. But a savvy woman would ask, "As compared to what asshole?" and grab the 19 year old in half a second!! Fake is ghey.

Any commodity can be made to look impressive when you use a "growth" graph. But it falls on its face when the question is asked, "As compared to what?"

Look at the impressive " growth" graph posted by the OP. But then consider.....in the past 10 years, solar energy has gone from providing America 1% of its electricity to.....ready for this....2% of American electricity:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Only bobblehead progressives are impressed with that level of "growth".

Fake graphs are ghey!!!!:113::113:

Oh....and the cost of solar is "declining".....another vague and fake term used these days by progressives!:2up:. "Declining" doesnt tell one the most important fact.....that fossil fuels costs are still waaaaaaaaaaay lower than renewables.:cul2:

Last edited:

Lol...."growth" graphs are fake and can be made to make something laughable look impressive.

I could have an impressive "growth" graph of my gorgan at 60 years old. But a savvy woman would ask, "As compared to what asshole?" and grab the 19 year old in half a second!! Fake is ghey.

Any commodity can be made to look impressive when you use a "growth" graph. But it falls on its face when the question is asked, "As compared to what?"

Look at the impressive " growth" graph posted by the OP. But then consider.....in the past 10 years, solar energy has gone from providing America 1% of its electricity to.....ready for this....2% of American electricity:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Only bobblehead progressives are impressed with that level of "growth".

Fake graphs are ghey!!!!:113::113:

Oh....and the cost of solar is "declining".....another vague and fake term used these days by progressives!:2up:. "Declining" doesnt tell one the most important fact.....that fossil fuels costs are still waaaaaaaaaaay lower than renewables.:cul2:
And you continue to be a liar;

Lazard’s latest annual Levelized Cost of Energy Analysis (LCOE 12.0) shows a continued decline in the cost of generating electricity from alternative energy technologies, especially utility-scale solar and wind. In some scenarios, alternative energy costs have decreased to the point that they are now at or below the marginal cost of conventional generation.

unsubsidized-analysis-certain-100.jpg

Additional highlights from LCOE 12.0:

The low end levelized cost of onshore wind-generated energy is $29/MWh, compared to an average illustrative marginal cost of $36/MWh for coal. The levelized cost of utility-scale solar is nearly identical to the illustrative marginal cost of coal, at $36/MWh. This comparison is accentuated when subsidizing onshore wind and solar, which results in levelized costs of energy of $14/MWh and $32/MWh, respectively

.Levelized Cost of Energy and Levelized Cost of Storage 2018

Solar panels are just one more ecological disaster waiting to happen. Like all green tech, they consume more energy in their manufacture than they will likely ever produce, and worse, as the technology "improves" it becomes less recyclable...

For example, manufacturers have figured out how to reduce the silver content in their solar modules in order to reduce the cost to consumers...in doing so, however, they just reduced the value as a recyclable by about 47%. By making them less expensive to consumers, they took away half the incentive for a recycler to consider trying to recover materials from them.

The cost to recycle them will be between 10 and 20 dollars per module...a cost that the owner will have to pay. An option will be to require manufacturers to provide a recycling option but that will eventually break anyone stupid enough to get into the business for any reason other than collecting government subsidies...

Using terms like "trending", " growing", "increasing" are typical ghey vague terms used by the left to create a fake perception. They avoid operationally defining key information because specifics would make it laughable.

IDK.....maybe I'm the asshole here

Too good....

These are the same sorts screaming 'fake news'

Tks for clarifying the source!
:11_2_1043:
~S~

Fwiw, i'm sparky...:5_1_12024:guess what i do for a living.....:5_1_12024:guess what my trade's been doing...:5_1_12024:.go ahead call the green machine shill, ain't no more prostituted than the oilocracy , don't see green troops invading countries for WMD for their silica mines:5_1_12024:

~S~

They're subsidized out the ass, goofball...It's not because they're commercially viable on their own.

Guess what?>>>

How much do oil companies receive in government subsidies?
A report from Oil Change International (OCI) investigated American energy industry subsidies and found that in 2015–2016, the federal government provided $14.7bn per year to the oil, gas, and coal industries, on top of $5.8bn of state-level incentives (globally, the figure is around $500bn).Jul 30, 2018

They're subsidized out the ass, goofball...It's not because they're commercially viable on their own.

Guess what?>>>

A report from Oil Change International (OCI) investigated American energy industry subsidies and found that in 2015–2016, the federal government provided $14.7bn per year to the oil, gas, and coal industries, on top of $5.8bn of state-level incentives (globally, the figure is around $500bn).Jul 30, 2018
Whatbaoutism isn't an argument.....Especially so coming from warmist hacks like those you cited.

More often than not, these hack factories refer to depreciation on capital equipment and other tax breaks available to other businesses and industries as "subsidies"

Guess what?>>>

Those aren't subsidies. Those are normal equipment write offs that ALL industries use.

They are not given cash, like green companies are. They just don't have to give as much to the government.

Huge difference.

Forum List

Back