A Grim Reality

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
The Xinjiang Procedure | The Weekly Standard

When I lived in China back in the mid 90s there were some older instructors at the college who told me some harrowing tales of what they saw when sent away to work for some years in Xinjiang in the 60s and 70s. I also got to know some Uiygurs living in my city (great drinking buddies) who knew all about what was going on there but spoke of it rarely and in hushed tones (for obvious reasons). My Han students - when they felt they could speak of it - also had an idea of what was up. Some sang the party line and some just knew there were some things better left unsaid.

Yeah, the whole 'harvesting the organs before they're really dead' part is pretty rough. Those doctors must have some major demons to contend with.

The Xinjiang Procedure | The Weekly Standard

When I lived in China back in the mid 90s there were some older instructors at the college who told me some harrowing tales of what they saw when sent away to work for some years in Xinjiang in the 60s and 70s. I also got to know some Uiygurs living in my city (great drinking buddies) who knew all about what was going on there but spoke of it rarely and in hushed tones (for obvious reasons). My Han students - when they felt they could speak of it - also had an idea of what was up. Some sang the party line and some just knew there were some things better left unsaid.

Forum List

Back