A great President is about to speak

OT: Dale is a pretty tightly wound dude, huh?

Nope, I just know more than most and I am disgusted to learn that everything I believed about this country that I thought was good was actually wrong. Debate me.......pick a topic.
OK: What trend do you think will follow virtualization and containers?
or, how do you think Brazilian Jiu Jitsu will change over the next 5 years?
or, what do you think is typically behind the accuracy of shooting a single-stack vs. a double-stack handgun?
or, what is the true value of ownership of a Lamborghini Hurican?
or, how popular do you think chess will be in 10 years vs. today?
or, why do you think Condi Rice virtually disappeared from the public or political eye?
or, how much shame do you think actually exists in the Boooosh family today and why would they overcome it?

Don't pick one, I'd like to debate you on all topics. You choose your position and reply first.

Guess Dale isn't much of a debater after all (unless by 'expert' he means as fast as he can google or wiki a topic).

Unless there is yet another mass shooting somewhere, this will probably one of his very last major speeches.

From here on out he can cruise into Legacyland.

GWB's legacy is a totally fokked up Iraq and Afghanistan.

BHO's legacies are weathering the storm of The Great Recession like FDR, Affordable Care Act like FDR, and the killing of UBL for justice for the victims of 9-11. FDR also had used the USN to hunt down and kill Yamamoto in a similar manner. There are many correlations to FDR for BHO.

Not a bad legacy for a mostly GOP controlled Congress where Boehner constantly held ACA repeals day after day after week after month after year, and one government shutdown by Ted Cruz.

A legacy that kills UBL due to troops placed overseas from a predecessor who sent them and the democrat party who would rather see them come home, as Obama begins his pledge to release all of his captured followers from Gitmo? While political correctness established the "fear" of confronting an extremist because he happens to be Muslim, resulting in a series of attacks from Fort Hood, to San Bernadino, and Orlando. Who blames guns on one hand while shielding the truth of a dangerous extreme ideology that threatens to kill Americans under the cloak of racism with the other. Where college grads under a mound of tuition debt are underemployed in a part time job that doesn't require their hard earned degree? That legacy?

Nope, I just know more than most and I am disgusted to learn that everything I believed about this country that I thought was good was actually wrong. Debate me.......pick a topic.
or, what do you think is typically behind the accuracy of shooting a single-stack vs. a double-stack handgun?
or, why do you think Condi Rice virtually disappeared from the public or political eye?
or, how much shame do you think actually exists in the Boooosh family today and why would they overcome it?

Don't pick one, I'd like to debate you on all topics. You choose your position and reply first.

None of the first four topics have anything to do with politics or what is going on that matters in the real world. The last two apply and are germane to this forum thus I will answer.

Condi Rice was Jesuit trained and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and I am sure she was handsomely rewarded for her dirty work. The same goes for the Bush crime family that counted Prescott, George H and George W Bush as alumni of the Jesuit "Skull and Bones" order at Yale that also counted John Kerry as a member. The Bush and Clinton crime families are connected at the hip when it comes money making schemes like overseeing the opium trade. Their holdings are vast and since they belong to the secret societies of the elites? They laugh at the sheeple that have no clue as to how the world really works. They can't laugh at me because I know....any other questions about things that REALLY matter???

None of the first four topics have anything to do with politics or what is going on that matters in the real world. The last two apply and are germane to this forum thus I will answer.

Condi Rice was Jesuit trained and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and I am sure she was handsomely rewarded for her dirty work. The same goes for the Bush crime family that counted Prescott, George H and George W Bush as alumni of the Jesuit "Skull and Bones" order at Yale that also counted John Kerry as a member. The Bush and Clinton crime families are connected at the hip when it comes money making schemes like overseeing the opium trade. Their holdings are vast and since they belong to the secret societies of the elites? They laugh at the sheeple that have no clue as to how the world really works. They can't laugh at me because I know....any other questions about things that REALLY matter???
Haha! You said"pick a topic...any topic." Don't try to change the rules now, Dale. You're already on the mat and I'm pushing my balls in your mouf!

Haha! You said"pick a topic...any topic." Don't try to change the rules now, Dale. You're already on the mat and I'm pushing my balls in your mouf!

Little boy, please.........you couldn't "out-debate" me on what is really going on in this world on the best day you ever had. When I was a child, I spoke as a child and acted like a child...when I became a man, I put childish things behind me. I suggest you do the same. BTW, I took jujitsu and used the lessons I learned to teach leverage to offensive linemen. Chances are pretty fucking good that you wouldn't have a snowball's chance of "pinning me" not only in cyber-ville but in real time.

Haha! I've already made you my li'l bee itch Dale. You're too dumb to see it because you're squatting there wondering to yourself, "how did I end up on my knees? Again?" Sleep it off. Try again tomorrow. (And that's obviously not a jujitsu reference, man child.)

Haha! I've already made you my li'l bee itch Dale. You're too dumb to see it because you're squatting there wondering to yourself, "how did I end up on my knees? Again?" Sleep it off. Try again tomorrow. (And that's obviously not a jujitsu reference, man child.)

Only in your little mind, little man. See? You have nothing because you know nothing as to what is really happening in this world. You are "small time"......you love yourself some "leftardism" and being stuck in the tribal mentality believing that one wing is better than the other when it's the body in the middle that controls them both. When it comes to a true understanding of what we are facing (on a scale of 1 to 10) I am a "10"....you have yet to attain even a "1" from what I have seen of your fool-fueled rants. If I was to surmise what you really hope for based on the small sampling of your postings? I would say that you are probably in your mid-30's...probably degree'd and went to a left leaning college with leftist/communist professors that taught you that it's not about the individual....it's about the collective. I bet you think that democrat party lead communism is the answer because that is what useful idiots believe. You can't fix a problem unless you understand the root cause of the problem. I know what it is because I took off the blinders and submerged myself into reading and research. The most important part of my awakening was that I stopped buying into the phony "left versus right" paradigm....get it now?

Right on cue. When I say speak, you speak. When I say post something stupid, you act. When I say beg, you beg. You were easy to train, Dale. I may use you some more.

Forum List

Back