A Great Night For America!

Today, America is in the same depressed death-spiral suck that it was in yesterday, that it was in the week before, that it will be in two weeks from now.

groundhog_day.jpg

Hey SnippyFire..............wanna bet that we're better off economically 6 months from now than what we are as of election day?

I will. The economy has been steadily improving.

Yea, let's take economic advice from you...sure. Ya know Skooter, being a career Navy guy, I would have thought you that would have thought twice about rehiring a group that didn't just allow an Ambassador and three other Americans, including heroic Navy SEALS, to be butchered by goat fuckers. But they actively contributed to their murders and then lied to all of us Americans about it....... I wonder, as a Navy guy, how do you sleep?

Don't hold your breath for an answer. He forgot all about that fuck letting those three men die. After all whats two Navy SEALS and a State Department guy fighting for their lives for seven hours?? Not to mention a dead Ambassador. Hey its no biggie.

Its not important. The only important thing was that fuck getting reelected.

I sure hope the country can survive another four years of that fuck in the WH.

Oh and BTW Don't be an American in an Embassy in the ME that gets attacked because Barry and his pack of boobs will hang you out to dry.

Forum List

Back