A GREAT moment in Congress: why they got thrown OUT!

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
Here's a terrific link.

Definitely worth the view.

Congressman Erupts: 'This Is Why the American People Have Thrown You Out of Power!' - Rep. Steve Buyer - Fox Nation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJSnozJ4LVg&feature=player_embedded

Congressman Buyer was RIGHT on.

The "acting" speaker was a farce.

The GAMES being played by the outgoing LOSERS really are intolerable.

And they just continue to hammer their own coffin nails on their own casket with thier blatent arrogance.

11410owwk.jpg

Although I suspect it was unwittingly, Maggie got one right.

The Tea Party movement is not yet finished. In very important respects, in fact, they are just getting STARTED.

The Republicans had best get the message. Some of them seem to be on that path.

As for those that still haven't figured it out, they too can face the boot of the voting public if they don't smarten up.

Business as usual will no longer be tolerated.

It's not just the Dems who will be on the receiving end in 2012 if the message isn't fully received and if the marching orders from the boss are not complied with.

The Tea Party movement is not yet finished. In very important respects, in fact, they are just getting STARTED.

As for those that still haven't figured it out, they too can face the boot of the voting public if they don't smarten up.

It's not just the Dems who will be on the receiving end in 2012 if the message isn't fully received and if the marching orders from the boss are not complied with.

Well somebody had better get on board with the deficit commission's recommendations. So far, it's looking like they all just want business as usual--except throw support toward MY pet projects, please...but Heaven Forbid we actually have to PAY for any of it.

Well somebody had better get on board with the deficit commission's recommendations. So far, it's looking like they all just want business as usual--except throw support toward MY pet projects, please...but Heaven Forbid we actually have to PAY for any of it.

The marching orders from the boss did not seem to stipulate that the legislators were required to adhere to any specific set of "recommendations." They have a job to do. That much is for sure. But those particular "recommendations" do not seem to be a necessary part of the marching orders or that "job."

There are a number of ways to get the job done. Cutting the living shit our of SPENDING is priority number one.

Forum List

Back