A great in-depth look at Sarah Palin

Ok, ok, ok. No one, or at least most people, are not saying that she is a not good Mom, not a good hockey Mom, not handy with a rifle, can not make one hellva "moose stew" or tie her daughters hair up in a ribbon or whatever, and multitask family with her profession ... she just might be the Wonder Woman of the country ..... but the real question is ....

IS SHE READY TO STEP INTO THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ... if something happens to McCain?

No! No! No! She is NOT! Plain and simple! :doubt:

Fox News endorsing another republican Vice President candidate. fair and Balanced B.S.!:eusa_whistle:

Psst greenpartyaz, don't you know that a right-winger using Fox News as a source is okay but god forbid we use what might be even considered something non Fox News because everything else is left leaning?

Ok, ok, ok. No one, or at least most people, are not saying that she is a not good Mom, not a good hockey Mom, not handy with a rifle, can not make one hellva "moose stew" or tie her daughters hair up in a ribbon or whatever, and multitask family with her profession ... she just might be the Wonder Woman of the country ..... but the real question is ....

IS SHE READY TO STEP INTO THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ... if something happens to McCain?

:iagree:

And I feel the GOP/Republicans need to stop playing the "victim" card with Sarah Palin. She went with blow after blow against Obama with the kids gloves off. If she wants to be treated equally, she better be ready to get the blows just as equally.

Asking her about her policy or questioning it is NOT Sexism.

A walk through the ocean of her soul would scarsely get your feet wet.

And you think Obama is? :lol:

The video was a great geography lesson but it doesn't tells us much about Palin the VP candidates stand on issues, and how all these great photo's of her translates into her ability to perform tasks as the No.2 person in charge of our country.

I'm still waiting for full disclosure.

The video was a great geography lesson but it doesn't tells us much about Palin the VP candidates stand on issues, and how all these great photo's of her translates into her ability to perform tasks as the No.2 person in charge of our country.

I'm still waiting for full disclosure.
:eusa_liar: You're in the tank for Obama.

:eusa_liar: You're in the tank for Obama.

Well, I was looking for a balanced ticket in making my choice. I didn't get that with McCain, because we still only know about McCain, not his running mate. It takes more than a pretty face to convince me that a person is qualified for public office.

Ahh, George Carlin, is that you??? Am I dreaming? :lol::eusa_whistle:

:lol: Nope, George Carlin hasn't risen from the dead. (Sadly)

Though I do love posting videos on his viewpoints for certain topics on here and of course some amazing quotes of his.

Well, I was looking for a balanced ticket in making my choice. I didn't get that with McCain, because we still only know about McCain, not his running mate. It takes more than a pretty face to convince me that a person is qualified for public office.
I'm calling bullshit. It's the black face that's got you all hot and bothered. :eusa_liar:

I'm calling bullshit. It's the black face that's got you all hot and bothered. :eusa_liar:

If you are supporting McCain/Palin it clear you aren't concerned with balance. Color doesn't have anything to do with my pick, but since you brought it up evidently it has something to do with yours.:lol:

If you are supporting McCain/Palin it clear you aren't concerned with balance. Color doesn't have anything to do with my pick, but since you brought it up evidently it has something to do with yours.:lol:
Who the fuck wants "balance"? I want a huge CONSERVATIVE majority in all three branches. That would enable a complete decimation of most federal agencies and out-right banishment of others. I want LIBERALISM confined to a few college campuses and a half-dozen newspapers. :D

Who the fuck wants "balance"? I want a huge CONSERVATIVE majority in all three branches. That would enable a complete decimation of most federal agencies and out-right banishment of others. I want LIBERALISM confined to a few college campuses and a half-dozen newspapers. :D

You think the Republicans are somehow conservative? The national debt increase and the lack of a balanced budget over the last 8 years shows that is a pipedream.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back