A great example of why you can't trust Liberals to be reasonable

This is bad for the NRA because there is now less of a likelihood they can use another bump-stock massacre to fundraise
How does a stock massacre?
With a nutjob who can pick one up anywhere

No need. Right side belt loop will work just fine. Think you'll outlaw those?

Outlaw belt loops!

pantsx-large.jpg

If that walked into where I live they would be picked up by the police and relocated outside of town for their own safety.

Massachusetts is the state that once went to war with the strongest military force in the world to protect their right to keep and bear arms at Concord and Lexington.

Nowadays they are a bunch of pathetic pink pussy hat wearing Libtard Moon Bats.

All kidding aside, seems every time I have to deal with someone from MA, they really are bat shit crazy, mental and really fucked up.
I noticed that LONG before I even cared about politics.

Is it in the water there? Mass hysteria everywhere in that hell hole.

This is bad for the NRA because there is now less of a likelihood they can use another bump-stock massacre to fundraise

No need. Right side belt loop will work just fine. Think you'll outlaw those?

Outlaw belt loops!

pantsx-large.jpg
But, wait! I'm guessing they still have the belt loops but are just too poor to buy belts, and belts are one of the few items their EBT cards won't buy for them.

Then what we really need legislation to control are the nutjobs, not the stocks or the rifles.

Here in Florida we get our share of NE Yankee scum. New Yorkers are the most obnoxious but the assholes from New Jersey and Mass always give them a run for their money.

Then what we really need legislation to control are the nutjobs, not the stocks or the rifles.

Here in Florida we get our share of NE Yankee scum. New Yorkers are the most obnoxious but the assholes from New Jersey and Mass always give them a run for their money.

[QUOT

Gawd, the loser flag.
"Patriotism, the last refuge of the scoundrel"
But then I guess you never heard of Sam Johnson.
It might help if you knew the def of liberal.
No Latin in kindergarten?

I just show the Stars and Bars to trigger you stupid Moon Bats. Works every time. Thanks for playing.
Ah those racist genes are well buried
Know the def of liberal yet?
Moon bats? The extent of you voc?

[QUOT

Gawd, the loser flag.
"Patriotism, the last refuge of the scoundrel"
But then I guess you never heard of Sam Johnson.
It might help if you knew the def of liberal.
No Latin in kindergarten?

I just show the Stars and Bars to trigger you stupid Moon Bats. Works every time. Thanks for playing.
Ah those racist genes are well buried
Know the def of liberal yet?
Moon bats? The extent of you voc?

Pretty much so when I deal with Libtard morons. The idiots that elected that Obama disaster, think it is OK to kill children on demand, don't understand the Bill of Rights, think prosperity is created by taking money away from the ones that earned it and giving to those that didn't earn it and thought Hillary Clinton was honest. What other words could you use when dealing with dumbasses like that? They are not exactly the brightest bulbs int he chandelier, know what I mean?

Forum List

Back