A Great Example of Obama's Tax Plan

What this boils down to is a real dick move by KMAN, just because the waiter was wearing an Obama tie. How fucking petty can you be? When I worked in restaurants, I saw customer's food gobbed on for way less than that.

Today on my way to lunch I passed a homeless guy with a sign that read "Vote Obama, I need the money."

Once in the restaurant my server had on a necktie that read "Obama 08".
When the bill came I decided not to tip the server and explained to him that I was exploring the Obama redistribution of wealth concept. He stood there in
disbelief while I told him that I was going to redistribute his tip to someone who I deemed more in need - the homeless guy outside. The server angrily
stormed from my sight. I went outside, gave the homeless guy $5 and told him to thank the server inside
as I've decided he could use the money more. The homeless guy was grateful. At the end of my rather unscientific redistribution experiment I realized the
homeless guy was grateful for the money he did not earn, but the waiter was pretty angry that I gave away the money he earned even though Obama says the
actual recipient deserved money more.
I guess redistribution of wealth is an easier thing to swallow in concept than in practical application. It’s great for the deadbeats but not so great for
those that work.

I Love you Kman!!

What Obama seems to have in mind, regarding 'fair'. I teach. If I were Obama:

Every student who is 'saddled with' an F should get enough points to be brought up to a C.

Every D student should get enough points to be brought up to a C.

Every C student, well we'll let them be.

Every B student should give their points in excess of a C to the B students. it's only fair.

Every A student should give their points to the F students, because they have so many points. If there's enough left over, they can earn a B.

Somehow I think the kids might howl! Well not the D and F students, but even the C students would think it unfair.

We know better, right?

New Topics

Forum List

Back