A Great Earthquake Coming

Didn't Jesus say that God was no longer going to smite earthlings? In fact didn't God himself make that pledge?

No. God said he would never again destroy the earth by a flood. And He has kept His Word and given us a reminder of that promise through the rainbow. Imagine the absolute beauty of God Almighty, Creator of Heaven and Earth, Ravi. The whole earth declares His Glory The spendor of his majesty is utterly astounding and too great for our finite minds to comprehend. The creator of heaven and earth! God is so wonderful! No wonder the devil envies us so much -he can never have what we have - he wasn't made in the image of God as we were! He was created as an angel - Lucifer - until he rebelled and was cast out of heaven - it is no wonder he hates mankind with such a hatred - we were made in the image of God - we remind him of what God has offered us - eternal life in Jesus Christ and what he will never have - to think God came in the flesh - hung on a cross and redeemed us with His Own blood that we might be forgiven of all of our sins - and enter the Kingdom of Heaven! Amazing grace! How sweet the sound! Who saved a wretch like me! I once was lost but now I am found - was blind but now I see!

Call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved! God loves you, Ravi! Very much!
Never again will I curse the ground because of humans

You are taking the verse out of context. You cannot quote a verse partly - you must quote the entire verse, Ravi.

It is written:

And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done. - Genesis 8: 21

What did God say? That he would not smite any more EVERY LIVING THING - as in at once - as was done during the flood when mankind was destroyed - save Noah and his family.
And he also said he would not curse the ground any more for man's sake. Is that part a lie?
jeri?

I mentioned this in another thread yesterday morning:

At the start of the Hebrew's calendar eighth month: search YouTube for:
Planetary Alignment/Earthquake Watch Oct 23-31, 2014.

This is not a religious video at all.

That is how it happens RV. Planetary conjunctions going on at present, Mercury followed by Venus, add to that an earth facing coronal hole and the moon at its closest and the earthquake probability index hits the top level. No doubt god has arranged all these factors? Or do we blame the other guy?
Doubt a magnitude ten will occur, or a nine either. There have been only about a half dozen 9+ quakes recorded.

Good site for weather and quake watch

Last edited:
That is how it happens RV. Planetary conjunctions going on at present, Mercury followed by Venus, add to that an earth facing coronal hole and the moon at its closest and the earthquake probability index hits the top level. No doubt god has arranged all these factors? Or do we blame the other guy?
Doubt a magnitude ten will occur, or a nine either. There have been only about a half dozen 9+ quakes recorded.

Good site for weather and quake watch

I know about as much as what is going on as you do. You listen to the scientists and I listen to God. In the end we will both be right. Funny how God works that way.

I just had a HUGE fart, it made my seat rumble!! What that it?

Forum List

Back