A Great Comparison of The Republican & Democratic Conventions

The main difference is that according to Mother Jones, the republican convention was so well run and organized it was almost sterile, which the democrat convention was a fractious community of competing interests that couldn't get anything done.

Sounds just like the left! Don't worry though, PapaBama will come along and make them say what he wants them to, even if half of them don't agree.

Marc....he is beloved by those who are on the same page as him......should i be amazed by that?.....
Fair enough.

You are one of the very few on here who equally bash both parties so you have credibility.

With that said, should I, or anyone, be amazed or moved by his critics on the other side that says nothing but negative and hateful things about him?

Marc....he is beloved by those who are on the same page as him......should i be amazed by that?.....
Fair enough.

You are one of the very few on here who equally bash both parties so you have credibility.

With that said, should I, or anyone, be amazed or moved by his critics on the other side that says nothing but negative and hateful things about him?

it depends on what is being said.....if its about his Race,religion,his Family.....no....those that use that shit are the racist assholes out there.....but if its about his policies or or what he wants to do and you dont like that and you say so......as long as you keep it civil.....someone might have a good point.....i mean everything Obama wants to do cant be the best thing to do,he has to be wrong once in a while......my beef with the guy is i think he is not a good leader.....the Country is far apart.....farther than we have ever been.....i thought it divided a lot under Bush with his lousy leadership....i think its worse.....i miss the guys before these two clowns.....at least they kept the divide from fracturing even though they had opposition .....Clinton was not liked by the right....but he managed to keep it from getting out of hand like it is now.....

Forum List

Back