A Great Comparison of The Republican & Democratic Conventions

I just read this excellent article comparing and contrasting the differences between the Republican and the Democratic Conventions.

A Tale of Two Conventions | Mother Jones

I happen to agree 100%. What do you think?

I would have liked to have read it.
My anti virus said that this site has a very bad trojan and could harm your computer.
Don't click on it
Just a friendly warning.

Last edited:
I just read this excellent article comparing and contrasting the differences between the Republican and the Democratic Conventions.

My anti virus said that this site has a very bad trojan and could harm your computer.
Don't click on it
Just a friendly warning.

An rw anti-virus?

Ain't technology amazing.

The site is fine, of course but I'm certain rw's computers won't want to go there.

LOL

Don't click on it
Just a friendly warning.

An rw anti-virus?

Ain't technology amazing.

The site is fine, of course but I'm certain rw's computers won't want to go there.

LOL

My Kaspersky said that it has a trojan.
I just was puttting up a frindly warning and you have to make it into somethig bad as a right thing left thing jeezzzzzzzzzzzzz

The main difference is that according to Mother Jones, the republican convention was so well run and organized it was almost sterile, which the democrat convention was a fractious community of competing interests that couldn't get anything done.

The main difference is that according to Mother Jones, the republican convention was so well run and organized it was almost sterile, which the democrat convention was a fractious community of competing interests that couldn't get anything done.

Sometimes you say something funny without even realizing it.

Read your own post again to see what I mean.

And, can you tell us why Christie said the crowd was flat and even tried talking directly to the crowd, asking them to try to look interested?

Actually, I think there's a grain of truth in your post. Yeah, I know, doesn't seem possible, does it.

Its the difference between right and left. The right is very grim and determined to be unhappy. Its just their way. The basic personality of the right is very telling. For example, you'll never see the left attack sex and sexuality the way the right does.

Why bother giving Mother Jones the business, you already know what it says

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I wouldn't wipe my ass with a page from Mother Jones so I sure as hell wouldn't read it.

Forum List

Back