A Great Commercial Aired Last Superbowl

Lots of scientists, innovators, inventors and people who hang out in libraries believe in God.

I find it ironic that an ad that relies on slick Madison Avenue appeals to emotions then says that atheism is about "logic."

Logically, you shouldn't even exist. The odds of you forming from molecules, atoms and proteins are beyond astronomical.

It seems to me that the whole concept that raw energy and matter would do anything at all other than swirling around in chaos makes no sense to me.

and yet, through it all, atheists demonstrate the ultimate irrationality......they disclaim believing in something without evidence while embracing a belief without evidence.....

and yet, through it all, atheists demonstrate the ultimate irrationality......they disclaim believing in something without evidence while embracing a belief without evidence.....
Yet, after all your instruction, tutoring and attention given to your lack of knowledge, you still can't understand that concluding your belief in supernaturalism being false is no different than concluding belief in fairies and jinn is false. Belief is not a requirement for making conclusions consistent with objective reality. Your being reality-challenged is your waking nightmare to deal with.

Somewhat off-topic, but another good series of commercials is from some insurance company of all things showing people doing good deeds for other strangers, witnessed by someone who then does a good deed as they saw. I liked those.

Forum List

Back