A Great Article on Why Trump is not fit to be pres

I agree with most of the bullet points, and that's why I won't vote for him, but I don't think the guy is a racist or a bigot, not any more than anyone else on either end of the spectrum.

He's said stuff that has left him open to the accusation, but that doesn't mean it's the case.

Possibly. But it's not that stuff that worries me. It's his narcissism. It's the way he lies so easily. It's the why he escalates things. Takes them personally. His vindictiveness. His lack of curiousity about the world around him. And he's dumb. Really dumb.

^^^ best description of Obama yet.

But this C*unt IS fit to be president?..... Fageral delusions!
17v324.jpg

But this C*unt IS fit to be president?..... Fageral delusions!
17v324.jpg

Over Trump? Easily. Over many other candidates out there? Not so much...
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

poll-1-678x381.jpg

In a recent poll done by OANN/Gravis where they asked a spread of 40% Democrats, 33% Republicans and 27% Independents who they would vote for, Donald Trump won with flying colors. Keep in mind these poll numbers came out before the DNC email leaks, where they were exposed for collusion with the media, lies and deception. Once new polls come out, there will be an even more drastic difference in people not wanting to vote for Hillary Clinton and many jumping on to the Trump train.

In a recent poll done by OANN/Gravis where they asked a spread of 40% Democrats, 33% Republicans and 27% Independents who they would vote for, Donald Trump won with flying colors. Keep in mind these poll numbers came out before the DNC email leaks, where they were exposed for collusion with the media, lies and deception. Once new polls come out, there will be an even more drastic difference in people not wanting to vote for Hillary Clinton and many jumping on to the Trump train.

Once the DNC convention is over, Trump will be toast.

As I mentioned ad infinitum - blacks don't like him, women don't like him, latinos dont like him, gays don't like him, normal white folk don't like him. He'll win the usual red states, but that'll be it.

Once the DNC convention is over, Trump will be toast.

As I mentioned ad infinitum - blacks don't like him, women don't like him, latinos dont like him, gays don't like him, normal white folk don't like him. He'll win the usual red states, but that'll be it.
These LEAKS SCANDALS will HANG HER HIGH! You can't TRUST this bitch, she's a National Security Threat...Comey even made note of it!

• The Hillary email scandal keeps getting uglier: 3 key aides got messages clearly marked TOP SECRET!
    Bizpac Review ^ | 7/23/2016 | Carmine Sabia
    (Full title): The Hillary email scandal keeps getting uglier: 3 key aides got messages clearly marked ‘Top Secret’ Emails marked “top secret” were sent from Hillary Clinton’s private server to the email addresses of three of her top aides. They included 22 such emails in seven email chains sent to Jacob Sullivan, Cheryl Mills, and William Burns, according to State Department documents obtained by Vice News on Friday. The 22 emails were originally held back from emails received by Vice News in response to a 2015 Freedom of Information Act request it made because releasing them to the public would...

Dunning-Kruger at work again.

Please, if you are going to vote for Trump you have no right to question any body else's intelligence. And if you voted for Bush Jnr, you are beyond an idiot. You are a certifiable moron and Exhibit A as to why there should be an IQ test before being allowed to vote.
Well I guess this is where we say that voters who voted for Obama and will vote for Hillary have shit for brains .

Please, if you are going to vote for Trump you have no right to question any body else's intelligence. And if you voted for Bush Jnr, you are beyond an idiot. You are a certifiable moron and Exhibit A as to why there should be an IQ test before being allowed to vote.
Well I guess this is where we say that voters who voted for Obama and will vote for Hillary have shit for brains .

no. that would be losers who voted for baby bush.

but thanks for playing, willow.

and please, willow ijit, ask yourself why dumb donald who loves the uneducated so much is going to be the first repub in decades to lose college educated white voters.

Last edited:

no. that would be losers who voted for baby bush.

but thanks for playing, willow.
No, that would be ewe! An Obama ass licker always trumps Bush in the shit for brains category.

Forum List

Back