A GOP Thanksgiving

Did he embarrass himself at the last debate? Or I guess the better question is HOW did he embarrass himself at the last debate?

Bush left him quite a mess or did you miss the $700B bailout Bush rammed through before he left, the housing bubble that he let ride for 8 years, the two unfunded wars overseas, the unfunded Medicare drug benefit etc...

You don't pay much attention to the facts, do you Shirley?

No, Perry did just fine. Not that it matters.
So Obama can't fix anything in 3 years? With a filibuster proof majority in Congress? He could pass any legislation he wanted and he can't get it done? Or is he just doing the wrong things?
Yeah, I think Obama is toast, no matter who gets the GOP nomination, Tinkerbell.

Yeah, want to make it interesting? Easy bet; no money involved.

If Obama wins, you put in your sig line, "All Hail President Obama; Your President, My President, Our President".

If any GOP candidate wins, I will put "All Hail President ______; Your President, My President, Our President"

Scared?

Tell ya what, if the GOP candidate wins, you'll fuck off.
If Obama wins, you'll fuck off.
Deal?

Is Perry still running? I haven't seen any more drunk/stoned videos from him lately.

Hey, show a little respect. Perry's still 0.2 points ahead of Ron Paul at a cool 7.7 in the RCP average. Granted, that's thirty points below his peak and he's gone from frontrunner to national punchline, but the man is still a force to be reckoned with!

If you don't see that...well, I don't think you have a heart.

images

I hope everyone enjoys their turkey, family, friends, football and naps today!

Happy Thanksgiving

I have to say we're a bunch of losers here, with nothing better to do over ZThanksgiving weekend than sit here and post and carp at each other over a bunch of political shit.
Happy T'giving, Gramps.

Happy Thanksgiving

I have to say we're a bunch of losers here, with nothing better to do over ZThanksgiving weekend than sit here and post and carp at each other over a bunch of political shit.
Happy T'giving, Gramps.

Haha I'm just waiting for all my kids and their bunch to show up so the real bickering can begin!

I'm thankful for ex-Speaker Nancy Pelosi and ex-Reps Alan Grayson and Baron Hill.

And ex Candidate Rick Perry. Glad I strangled that baby in the crib.

Don't pat yourself on the backside just yet. The first election has yet to be held, Mary.

You honestly think Rick Perry will win the gop nomination?

I remember when so many Palin supporters said the same thing. Just like Ron Paul supporters. No one on the right seems to support Romney, but he is the one who will probably win. That is just strange to me.

Don't pat yourself on the backside just yet. The first election has yet to be held, Mary.

I remember when so many Palin supporters said the same thing. Just like Ron Paul supporters. No one on the right seems to support Romney, but he is the one who will probably win. That is just strange to me.

Remember Yogi?

It isnt over until its over.................

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy T'giving, Gramps.

Haha I'm just waiting for all my kids and their bunch to show up so the real bickering can begin!

HAH, Lightweights. My parents' holiday fights were legendary!

I remember when Howard Dean and Hillary Clinton seemed unstoppable. ANything can happen.

Happy T'giving, Gramps.

HAH, Lightweights. My parents' holiday fights were legendary!

Thankfully everyone is in the kitchen right now. I got my football and phone/net all to myself. For now....

Remember Yogi?

It isnt over until its over.................

Do you think McCain said the same thing?

I remember when Howard Dean and Hillary Clinton seemed unstoppable. ANything can happen.

I agree and neither of them are an embarrassment to the party or the entire presidency really.

You have people speaking of working 9 year olds on your side.

I agree and neither of them are an embarrassment to the party or the entire presidency really.

You have people speaking of working 9 year olds on your side.
Really?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ]The Drunk: Joe Biden drunk singing gaffe Obama vice president - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
No, Perry did just fine. Not that it matters.
So Obama can't fix anything in 3 years? With a filibuster proof majority in Congress? He could pass any legislation he wanted and he can't get it done? Or is he just doing the wrong things?
Yeah, I think Obama is toast, no matter who gets the GOP nomination, Tinkerbell.

If Obama wins, you put in your sig line, "All Hail President Obama; Your President, My President, Our President".

If any GOP candidate wins, I will put
"All Hail President ______; Your President, My President, Our President"

Scared?

Tell ya what, if the GOP candidate wins, you'll fuck off.
If Obama wins, you'll fuck off.
Deal?

Oh my god...a few days ago, you and every other GOPster was here saying that Obama would lose to an empty chair....what are you afraid of little girl?

Here are the stakes:

If any GOP candidate wins, I will put
"All Hail President ______; Your President, My President, Our President"

And leave it there until the end of the 2012 calendar year.

What are you afraid of ? Sack up, be a man, and take on the challenge.

Forum List

Back