A GOP Thanksgiving

And ex Candidate Rick Perry. Glad I strangled that baby in the crib.

Don't pat yourself on the backside just yet. The first election has yet to be held, Mary.

Is Perry still running? I haven't seen any more drunk/stoned videos from him lately.

PS: Are the fires out yet Shirley?

Was Perry at teh last debate? Yes, I believe he was.
Has the unemployment rate declined below where it was when Obama was sworn in? No, I believe it hasn't.
You really don't pay much attention to the news, do you?

Don't pat yourself on the backside just yet. The first election has yet to be held, Mary.

Is Perry still running? I haven't seen any more drunk/stoned videos from him lately.

Has the unemployment rate declined below where it was when Obama was sworn in? No, I believe it hasn't.

Did he embarrass himself at the last debate? Or I guess the better question is HOW did he embarrass himself at the last debate?

Bush left him quite a mess or did you miss the $700B bailout Bush rammed through before he left, the housing bubble that he let ride for 8 years, the two unfunded wars overseas, the unfunded Medicare drug benefit etc...

You don't pay much attention to the facts, do you Shirley?

Did he embarrass himself at the last debate? Or I guess the better question is HOW did he embarrass himself at the last debate?

Bush left him quite a mess or did you miss the $700B bailout Bush rammed through before he left, the housing bubble that he let ride for 8 years, the two unfunded wars overseas, the unfunded Medicare drug benefit etc...

No, Perry did just fine. Not that it matters.
So Obama can't fix anything in 3 years? With a filibuster proof majority in Congress? He could pass any legislation he wanted and he can't get it done? Or is he just doing the wrong things?
Yeah, I think Obama is toast, no matter who gets the GOP nomination, Tinkerbell.

So Obama can't fix anything in 3 years? With a filibuster proof majority in Congress? He could pass any legislation he wanted and he can't get it done? Or is he just doing the wrong things?
Yeah, I think Obama is toast, no matter who gets the GOP nomination, Tinkerbell.

Want to bet?

You're uncharacteristically right, it doesn't. I took his knees out from under him with my sig line....Missourian has even called it quits.

Thanks for admitting it was broken.

I would have preferred Obama worked on the economy prior to healthcare but it's passage was and is going to be a great benefit for years to come if it remains in tact.

Yeah, I think Obama is toast, no matter who gets the GOP nomination,

If Huntsman gets the nod, I think you may be right. If your boy gets the nod, no way Shirley.

Yeah, want to make it interesting? Easy bet; no money involved.

If Obama wins, you put in your sig line, "All Hail President Obama; Your President, My President, Our President".

If any GOP candidate wins, I will put "All Hail President ______; Your President, My President, Our President"

Scared?

You're uncharacteristically right, it doesn't. I took his knees out from under him with my sig line....Missourian has even called it quits.

Thanks for admitting it was broken.

I would have preferred Obama worked on the economy prior to healthcare but it's passage was and is going to be a great benefit for years to come if it remains in tact.

Yeah, I think Obama is toast, no matter who gets the GOP nomination,

If Huntsman gets the nod, I think you may be right. If your boy gets the nod, no way Shirley.

Yeah. I haven't seen Missourian either in what? Around 2-3 weeks. Where is he?

Last edited:

Yeah, want to make it interesting? Easy bet; no money involved.

If Obama wins, you put in your sig line, "All Hail President Obama; Your President, My President, Our President".

If any GOP candidate wins, I will put "All Hail President ______; Your President, My President, Our President"

Scared?

Come on Rabbi....sack up and accept the challenge. Are you scared little girl?

Guess that shut her up.

A GOP Thanksgiving

So the GOP not only wants to perform global domination, subservience of the population, kowtow to its cronies and generally act King George like but they also want to commandeer Thanksgiving? Well the God I know may have issue with that. The God I know may be the force that GOP might want to remember. Hell, all things are not working too well for the GOP right now, It coud be time to take a self inventory, heh?

Forum List

Back