A GOP Road Map for America's Future

Why do Republicans, after nearly destroying the world economy, suddenly think they have the answer? Worse, using the same retarded policies? The definition of insane is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

like stimulus spending that didn't work in Japan or Germany and won't work here

Worked in China and Great Britain. It's all about timing. Of course, if it weren't for Republican policies, we wouldn't be having this discussion. We could let them "finish the job", then we wouldn't have to worry about needing to fix anything. Because there wouldn't be anything left TO fix.

It looks like the GoP is finally starting to pick themselves off the floor.

A game plan like this could bring big results in November.

Well, I guess we'll see the GOP leadership rallying around it soon then, right?

<snicker>

They didn't want to touch the nickel, they want the whole piggybank.

Seriously though, it was politically viable for the GOP to say "Oh, we don't want to cut Medicare." But now that things are "back to normal," they want to slash it even more than the Dems ever did.

I heard somewhere last night that GOP'ers are already running away from Ryan's nonsense.
This is nothing more than a resurrection of some of the more radical ideas of Reaganism.

Only a libby progressive nut would say people owning their own retirement accounts so as to keep that money from being used as a government slush fund is a radical idea.

An idea that is politically impossible to EVER implement is by definition a radical idea. Mega major overhauls of SS and Medicare that would essentially end the programs are never going to happen.

I heard somewhere last night that GOP'ers are already running away from Ryan's nonsense.
This is nothing more than a resurrection of some of the more radical ideas of Reaganism.

Only a libby progressive nut would say people owning their own retirement accounts so as to keep that money from being used as a government slush fund is a radical idea.

An idea that is politically impossible to EVER implement is by definition a radical idea. Mega major overhauls of SS and Medicare that would essentially end the programs are never going to happen.

just like we thought i was politically impossible that the government would force us to purchase health insurance?

And if enough people wake up and actually realize they will all be better off if they own their own retirement accounts, we might get somewhere

Forum List

Back