A good, old-fashioned wedge issue

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
Nice to see McCain's ready to play rough after Obama basically called him a bigot and said he hates Mexicans :clap2:

Don’t be shocked if you see the McCain campaign pull the controversial Rev. Jeremiah Wright out of mothballs in new attacks against one-time parishioner, Barack Obama.

McCain advisers say that they see “attack by association” as fair game now, arguing that Obama’s campaign has been using that technique to go after McCain. In particular, the Obama campaign has hammered McCain on the stump and in TV ads on the number of one-time lobbyists working for his campaign. (The McCain campaign is also angry about a Spanish-language TV ad that ties McCain to Rush Limbaugh on immigration, without ever saying that McCain took on Limbaugh and others to fight for comprehensive immigration reform.)

“They played it one way, we played it another way,” said one of McCain’s top advisers, Mark Salter. “Now we’re both going to play it the same way.

Washington Wire - WSJ.com : 'Attack by Association' Viewed as Fair Game by McCain Camp

Sounds more like a wedgie issue.

This is not what we want to discuss, dolts. Talk to us about taxes and oil. And our 401k money and mortgages and if the bank where we have our money is going to go bust.

This kind of stupidity is why micky mouse and Pat Paulson get so many votes

This is not what we want to discuss, dolts. Talk to us about taxes and oil. And our 401k money and mortgages and if the bank where we have our money is going to go bust.

Talk about it ? Why.

And you are voting for Mickey Mouse or Pat Paulson, in the upcoming election? :eusa_shifty:

I was going to until about three weeks ago.:evil:

How are we supposed to take these ass clowns seriously when this is the kind of thing they give us as reasons not to vote for the other guy?

There are already enough reasons to not vote for either of them. I don't need any more.

I want positive reasons, not negative ones.

Sarah Palin is talking low taxes, drill like crazy and keeps on message. She is the only one of the four I feel any warmth toward.

Jerimiah Wright is not running for president. Neither is Rush Limbaugh.
Talk taxes guys, and I will give you the time of day. Otherwise...:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back