A Good Nights Sleep

I don't sleep anymore....well, at least not normally...I sleep when I can sleep..... if it is the middle of the afternoon then so be it, I'll take a nap.

But in the good ole days when I could sleep, the first half of my life was as a night owl, and i slept solid in the wee hours of the morning or even through the sunny morning.

The second half of my life with sleep, I was an early riser....always up with the dawn, and I absolutely loved it...even when we first moved up here and I had a sunrise of 4:30 am because we are so far east....near the summer equinox, I awoke right prior to sunrise...without a clock.... the birds were up with me, chirping...squirrels too....no cars on the main road, quiet, other than nature itself....and the coffee pot making the brew.

Now, it is a hit or miss on sleep...no regiment at all.... :(

I don't sleep anymore....well, at least not normally...I sleep when I can sleep..... if it is the middle of the afternoon then so be it, I'll take a nap.

But in the good ole days when I could sleep, the first half of my life was as a night owl, and i slept solid in the wee hours of the morning or even through the sunny morning.

The second half of my life with sleep, I was an early riser....always up with the dawn, and I absolutely loved it...even when we first moved up here and I had a sunrise of 4:30 am because we are so far east....near the summer equinox, I awoke right prior to sunrise...without a clock.... the birds were up with me, chirping...squirrels too....no cars on the main road, quiet, other than nature itself....and the coffee pot making the brew.

Just curious.....why the changes in sleep patterns? :eusa_eh:

I guess that the studies are true. American's are morons.

I had to deal with a person who was continuously late. Always had an excuse for not being on time. Claimed that there just wasn't enough hours in a day to do it all.

I don't know about you all, but every day has the exact same number of hours and last time I checked, time moved at the same sedate pace it always does.

People claim all kinds of health issues and then want to blame them and their inability to pay for them on insurance agencies????

WTF?

Get some fucking sleep.

If I am not early for work, I feel like I am late. They count on me, and you just never know what kind of issues may arise. So that is why I am always early. In fact I got a raise because I am always early. Call me crazy, but dedication works for me :D

Just curious.....why the changes in sleep patterns? :eusa_eh:

I don't work anymore, so there is no real routine to stick to...also coming up on the 'change' in life and hormonal reduction could be why i can't sleep well anymore? Don't know really?

How long I sleep depends on hum much/many drugs I take.
My alarm clock broke a while back and I have not bothered to get another one.
I guess I sleep about 4-5 hrs each night.

Aaaaaaahhh sleep. It does a body good and God knows I love it! Especially when I crawl into bed knowing I don't have to get up for work the following day.

I'm usually in bed by 10:00 unless of course I'm playing some online blackjack or texas hold 'em and I'm on a winning streak! But then it's up by 5:00. So I average about 7 hours a night.

One thing I insist on is a full nights sleep. Yeah, I wake up now and then, roll over and go back to sleep. But I will NOT get out of bed in the middle of the night unless I absolutely have to ... which that doesn't happen very often.

Forum List

Back