A good F'up to Domestic Terrorist

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I am glad someone finally had the balls to confront Domestic Terrorist and corrupter of young minds Bill Ayers!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9feB0OSx1tg]YouTube - Bill Ayers meets the new activist[/ame]

Last edited:
Ouch.

Thank you for posting this - even as it has brought up a swell of my own experiences in the world of higher education and left me rather pained in that recollection.

I have met William Ayers twice - on the second occassion in 2003 I spoke with him for some time in fact - a meeting that actually devolved into a verbal confrontation.

These meetings left me with the distinct impression he is a man devoid of character, and of limited intelligence - entirely self-absorbed, a cowardly academic charlatan who has been relegated to cult status among the education elite of Chicago. His deadly past as a radical activist is popular among a certain segment of the youth whose emotion driven search for their own self-importance is easily taken advantage of by the likes of Ayers.

His type is legion among the academics of our university system.

Ever hear of the term "activist factories"?

Mr. Ayers has.

He is a disgusting little shit. (my apologies for the profanity)

Ouch.

Thank you for posting this - even as it has brought up a swell of my own experiences in the world of higher education and left me rather pained in that recollection.

I have met William Ayers twice - on the second occassion in 2003 I spoke with him for some time in fact - a meeting that actually devolved into a verbal confrontation.

These meetings left me with the distinct impression he is a man devoid of character, and of limited intelligence - entirely self-absorbed, a cowardly academic charlatan who has been relegated to cult status among the education elite of Chicago. His deadly past as a radical activist is popular among a certain segment of the youth whose emotion driven search for their own self-importance is easily taken advantage of by the likes of Ayers.

His type is legion among the academics of our university system.

Ever hear of the term "activist factories"?

Mr. Ayers has.

He is a disgusting little shit. (my apologies for the profanity)

no apology needed!

Forum List

Back