A Good Definition of Treason

When you have a lust for power and no respect for freedom, that is. Typical Liberal.

I was not the one who chose to make me judge and jury, you were. the fact remains, if I were judge and jury, I'd have your ass thrown in jail... if for no other reason, for simply being an intolerable prick.

but I dunno...I could probably take a page from your playbook and dig up some "facts" that showed that you helped Osama plan and execute 9/11.

I was not the one who chose to make me judge and jury, you were. the fact remains, if I were judge and jury, I'd have your ass thrown in jail... if for no other reason, for simply being an intolerable prick.

but I dunno...I could probably take a page from your playbook and dig up some "facts" that showed that you helped Osama plan and execute 9/11.

In your fantasy world you could do anything, even beat me up with your towering 6'8" 25# frame. Too bad reality sucks for you, though.

In your fantasy world you could do anything, even beat me up with your towering 6'8" 25# frame. Too bad reality sucks for you, though.

like I said...me being judge and jury was YOUR fantasy, not mine.

I am perfectly willing to debate issues concerning America's foreign policy if you'd like, or perhaps you would prefer to continue to play this silly game without me?

If you would like to tone down the insults and animations and talk issues, I would be all for it.

"Fuck off and pound sand"-Manfrommaine.

who is this manfrommaine fellow? Do I know him? ;)
His language is a tad salty, it would seem.... but MY proposition still stands. Or do you honestly just prefer to talk trash and stay away from foreign policy discussions?

Forum List

Back