a good bud

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
IMG_1744.jpg

i put in my holiday order...i want purple hairs...i will be making brownies with it....has to be max ....

he promised me ..he would shake the purple hair tree....

see there skull...you and i are just polar opposities....you spell words...i dont....you like speedy mal....i dont...i cant do anything speedy...i go the other extreme...ludes were a good thing

I'm all about getting shit done if you haven't figured that out yet.

Why lay around in a coma when you can be painting your house a 3 AM?

Cocaine is a helluva drug...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw[/ame]

that is so funny,, martha painted turkey hill one time.....in under 24 hours....and she was doing it at 3 am..set up lights....so you iz a martha kinda guy eh?

you know when someone ask you what you are thinking and you say "nothing" i have never been able to say that....in all honesty that only thing that keeps me from a true herion addiction is the throwing up....i can overcome the needle thing...but the puking thing isnt happening...i go kinda crazy on speed...it just overloads the entire system

richard pryor said it best about cocaine.....when you are doing coke you feel like you can do anything....but all you do is another line of coke

I know a lot of folks who smoked pot when they were younger and went on to be quite successful in life.

I also know folks who have died as hardcore drug addicts or who are currently addicted to everything from crack to meth to heroin and either can't hold a job or can do nothing more than menial work. Every one of them started their road to destruction by experimenting with some harmless pot.

Pot is a gateway drug. Those who declare it to be harmless have chosen to ignore the door that it opens to destructive drugs that ruin the lives of millions of people - people who would never have touched them if they hadn't started out by enjoying pot.

I know a lot of folks who smoked pot when they were younger and went on to be quite successful in life.

I also know folks who have died as hardcore drug addicts or who are currently addicted to everything from crack to meth to heroin and either can't hold a job or can do nothing more than menial work. Every one of them started their road to destruction by experimenting with some harmless pot.

Pot is a gateway drug. Those who declare it to be harmless have chosen to ignore the door that it opens to destructive drugs that ruin the lives of millions of people - people who would never have touched them if they hadn't started out by enjoying pot.

Beer is a gateway drug, lets ban it.

Cigarettes are a bigger "gateway" drug than pot ever will be.

Cocaine is a helluva drug...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw[/ame]

Coke isn't an amphetamine though, and you don't get SHIT done on it like you do with amphetamines.

So I've heard.

Forum List

Back