A glimpse of the world of Islam

This is going to be my last post in this thread as I grow weary of arguing with brainwashed islamoifascist terrorist sympathizers.

First, on Israel. Israel is the only free nation in the middle east. Women have rights and can work. Politics are free and decided by the will of the people, and the economy is more free than most countries across the planet. If their holy books advocate violence, then those passages are clearly not followed, as Israel only attacks in defense.

Palestine and all Islamic fundamentalist countries follow a religion of hatred and violence. Google "Jihad Quaran Quotes" and find a source that you find credible and check it out. Such quotes include: "Fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief) and religion is only for Allah. But if they cease/desist, let there be no hostility except against infidel disbelievers."

one of many.

Israel represents peace and freedom, all damage inflicted on other countries by Israel is and has always been self defense.

That is all there is to it. History says it, and the future will know it.

To all those who support the terrorists Hamas and other groups, you are the plague that humanity faces this century. You and your ilk are the reason why there is suffering in the world. I don't care what religion you are, if you advocate for terrorism, then you are a terrorist, and are the enemy of every freedom loving person on the planet. You will lose.

yea, like i said.. it's probably a good place for you to back the fuck out of the room quietly and hope that no one remembers your participation thus far. Your statements about how great israel is amounts to two things: jack and shit. Especially after, PER YOUR OWN FUCKING LINKS, it's clear that all you are is a White Nationalist.

"only attacks in defense". You clearly have no idea what a fucking oxymoron is. But, I'm sure your White Power sources will clear it up for you. They go well with your quickness to stereotype muslims.

but, hey... it's what I'd expect from a guy who posts links to Aryan websites.

:cuckoo:

No, you listen, motherfucker. I'm the one citing my source from something other than a fucking WHITE POWER website. So, if you can't handle evidence then go sit the fuck down now because I'm not really interested in hearing from you why YOUR evidence (from a racist blog, no less) counts while mine doesn't.

And, now that you've discovered that the concept of good and evil is not static or universal you can go fuck yourself with the whole "blah blah blah you big meany terrorist" bullshit. The poeple YOU defend have killed more people than the sum total of suicide bombers and makeshift rockets. THAT, you silly fucker, is a fact and no amount of crying about the koran while ignoring the OT will make it less so.

Of COURSE all you did was google, you ignorant motherfucker. I knew as much as soon as you acted like an unsourced cut and paste job was supposed to impress someone.

ARE THE OLD TESTAMENT QUOTES REAL? IF SO, THEN WHERE IS YOUR IRE OVER THEM GIVEN THE CAST LEAD NATURE OF PALI SUBJIGATION? apples and oranges, indeed.

maybe you can email David Duke to set up a nice cut and paste job on his websites.

Thanks for showing us your real face.

Who's the dirtbag now?
:eusa_whistle:

You probably meant to spell "You're". But, with all the air whistling between your gap-tooth mouth it's hard to tell.

And, you fucking noobster, stick around for more than a month before talking in the royal "us".

:rofl:

:thup:

This is going to be my last post in this thread as I grow weary of arguing with brainwashed islamoifascist terrorist sympathizers.

First, on Israel. Israel is the only free nation in the middle east. Women have rights and can work. Politics are free and decided by the will of the people, and the economy is more free than most countries across the planet. If their holy books advocate violence, then those passages are clearly not followed, as Israel only attacks in defense.

Palestine and all Islamic fundamentalist countries follow a religion of hatred and violence. Google "Jihad Quaran Quotes" and find a source that you find credible and check it out. Such quotes include: "Fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief) and religion is only for Allah. But if they cease/desist, let there be no hostility except against infidel disbelievers."

one of many.

Israel represents peace and freedom, all damage inflicted on other countries by Israel is and has always been self defense.

To all those who support the terrorists Hamas and other groups, you are the plague that humanity faces this century. You and your ilk are the reason why there is suffering in the world. I don't care what religion you are, if you advocate for terrorism, then you are a terrorist, and are the enemy of every freedom loving person on the planet. You will lose.

yea, like i said.. it's probably a good place for you to back the fuck out of the room quietly and hope that no one remembers your participation thus far. Your statements about how great israel is amounts to two things: jack and shit. Especially after, PER YOUR OWN FUCKING LINKS, it's clear that all you are is a White Nationalist.

"only attacks in defense". You clearly have no idea what a fucking oxymoron is. But, I'm sure your White Power sources will clear it up for you. They go well with your quickness to stereotype muslims.

i didnt even look at the sites, all i wanted was quotes. If the quotes are wrong, then correct them, if not i dont care. It's not like i have those sites bookmarked. So...yeah. You have shown to be a poor debater as you have used multiple fallacies including ad hominem, red herring, straw man, and others. You never addressed anything presented, and I will not waste my time with someone who does not answer simple questions such as if the quotes I presented are innacurate, you only bash the source, which I admit is probably a negative source. Alas, I will repeat myself and say I was merely looking for quotes. Source don't matter to me in that regard as I was just looking for verses from a book. If the verses are wrong, please point out which ones are.

your assumption that if someone cites a source, that they agree with that source shows that you probably have never written an academic paper in your life. You don't have to agree with a source to use it in an argument in a specific way. If you disagree with this, then you should probably attend a rhetoric and/or writing class.
Besides that, I have nothing else to say other than you are clearly part of problem.

Last edited:
Shogun I bet you got popped in the mouth alot as a little kid.....:lol:

Take your speeling corrections and stuff em..... just get the plastic toy out before ya do.... you might need it later.

Last edited:

one of many.

i didnt even look at the sites, all i wanted was quotes. If the quotes are wrong, then correct them, if not i dont care. It's not like i have those sites bookmarked. So...yeah. You have shown to be a poor debater as you have used multiple fallacies including ad hominem, red herring, straw man, and others. You never addressed anything presented, and I will not waste my time with someone who does not answer simple questions such as if the quotes I presented are innacurate, you only bash the source, which I admit is probably a negative source. Alas, I will repeat myself and say I was merely looking for quotes. Source don't matter to me in that regard as I was just looking for verses from a book. If the verses are wrong, please point out which ones are.

your assumption that if someone cites a source, that they agree with that source shows that you probably have never written an academic paper in your life. You don't have to agree with a source to use it in an argument in a specific way. If you disagree with this, then you should probably attend a rhetoric and/or writing class.
Besides that, I have nothing else to say other than you are clearly part of problem.

sure dude! someone as nefariously disingenuous as you deserves the benefit of the doubt! you probably DON'T have that linked next to your niggermania.com links. sure!

Sources SHOULD matter to you if you are going to parade around cut and pasted info as if you did the academic scholarship. If you post a source you'd better be goddamn well sure about it above a simple google search or you've lost all credibility. Especially when your link turns out to be a racist fucking blog.

I'm sure you've never written a paper in your life either, dude, or you'd have known better. But, I'd LOVE to have seen the class you were in that you used sources like this "even though you don't agree"!

:rolleyes:

make sure you tell me you have nothing else to say when you post again, dipshit. it's about as hilarious to see you try and save face about your racist ass link as it is watching you try to scramble away before anyone sees what you've posted.

The reason some people don't see the horror of the truth of islam is that they like it. They would like to see and be a part of the world where being allowed to do these kinds of things is normal. They like the idea of treating women like dirt. They like an ordered world about violence.

sure dude! someone as nefariously disingenuous as you deserves the benefit of the doubt! you probably DON'T have that linked next to your niggermania.com links. sure!

Sources SHOULD matter to you if you are going to parade around cut and pasted info as if you did the academic scholarship. If you post a source you'd better be goddamn well sure about it above a simple google search or you've lost all credibility. Especially when your link turns out to be a racist fucking blog.

I'm sure you've never written a paper in your life either, dude, or you'd have known better. But, I'd LOVE to have seen the class you were in that you used sources like this "even though you don't agree"!

make sure you tell me you have nothing else to say when you post again, dipshit. it's about as hilarious to see you try and save face about your racist ass link as it is watching you try to scramble away before anyone sees what you've posted.

Your attacks mean nothing to the debate at hand, which you have clearly lost. Immature losers in debate often react as you are, just personal attacks, that's why I am done with you. You have no productive things to say to add to any sort of discussion. So keep it up, please.

I bet you got popped in the mouth alot as a little kid.....:lol:

Take your speeling corrections and stuff em..... just get the plastic toy out before ya do.... you might need it later.

I bet you were molested by a dirty uncle too... and LIKED it.

go back to second grade, motherfucker. If you can't master even the minimal range of English competence then you should probably log off of the internet and get back to doing something that you are good at.. like fucking cows or some other "you've got a pretty mouth" activity.

Your attacks mean nothing to the debate at hand, which you have clearly lost. Immature losers in debate often react as you are, just personal attacks, that's why I am done with you. You have no productive things to say to add to any sort of discussion. So keep it up, please.

I'm not the one having to scramble over my references, fuckbag. :rofl: THAT ALONE conveys who won this round.

tell me more about immature losers after posting another link to an Aryan Nation website!

oh, and then tell me how you have nothing else to say to me.... IN ANOTHER POST!

sweet.... thanks for giving "us" (yeah, I said it... "us") a glimpse into the world of Islam.

GREAT JOB
:clap2:

your insight is about as significant as your longevity around here. Back to the DUELIN' BANJOS WIT' YA!

deliverance.jpg

your insight is about as significant as your longevity around here. Back to the DUELIN' BANJOS WIT' YA!

At least I am a contributing member after only a month..... Mehhhhh.

"you're" a sore loser.

Like Liberty said..... "Immature losers in debate often react as you are, just personal attacks, that's why I am done with you."

Im out.

This thread is the equivalent of Stormfront's "glimpse" into the world of Judaism.

"you're" a sore loser.

Like Liberty said..... "Immature losers in debate often react as you are, just personal attacks, that's why I am done with you."

Im out.

is that supposed to minimize your rookie fucking status, noobster? Glad to see you spelled the word "you're" correctly though. Hey! PROGRESS!

"like liberty said"?

you probably shouldn't read the links he posts lest you find yourself at niggermania.com or some other nefariously racist website. The reason both of you are acting like giant babies is because you both know i've stomped a mudhole in your asses on this topic.

TWO NOOBSTER MOTHERFUCKERS SERVED!

brought to you by the Shogun of USMB.

Who'se the baddest? SHO'NUFF!

nice cut and paste... Did you want to link that or are you ready to see one of the USBM staff help you understand why citing sources is a rule around here?

but, i'll play anyway!

6"We utterly destroyed them, as we did to (C)Sihon king of Heshbon, (D)utterly destroying the men, women and children of every city.

Deuteronomy 3:1-7 - PassageLookup - New American Standard Bible - BibleGateway.com

(see how I linked to my source? I'm sure there is a reason you didn't want to link to yours...)

That seems like past tense doesn't it?
Hardly a standing order is it?

nice cut and paste... Did you want to link that or are you ready to see one of the USBM staff help you understand why citing sources is a rule around here?

but, i'll play anyway!

6"We utterly destroyed them, as we did to (C)Sihon king of Heshbon, (D)utterly destroying the men, women and children of every city.

Deuteronomy 3:1-7 - PassageLookup - New American Standard Bible - BibleGateway.com

(see how I linked to my source? I'm sure there is a reason you didn't want to link to yours...)

That seems like past tense doesn't it?
Hardly a standing order is it?

maybe you should ask canaani.. er, palis if it seems like a past tense matter.

"you're" a sore loser.

Im out.

That would be "I'm" not "Im"...Just sayin'.

Go play with an IED shogun :lol:

right after you torch yourself with some napalm..

:eusa_angel:

I'd be angry, too, if I were a loser Muhammadan, like you. You feel good about yourself following a cult started by an illiterate pedophile merely to hijack caravans and fuck women, including molesting a 6 year old little girl?

No wonder you hate yourself, freak.

Forum List

Back