Trump A glaring difference between Trump and Hillary

The glaring difference between Trump and Hillary is the simple fact that Trump has class and Hillary is a crook and a liar. That is why the Liberals on USMB are so afraid of Trump. They know Hillary is a liar and a crook.
As a Liberal on US,B I can say without reservation that "class" is something Donald Trump is completely without.

How 'classy' is it to mock the disabled? How 'classy' is it to demean POWs? How 'classy' is it to refer to women as dogs and pigs? How 'classy' is it to claim he could shoot people down in the street and still get voter's support? How 'classy' is it to tell people with whom he disagrees to 'go fuck themselves'?

If you think this bully has 'class', how do you define 'class'?

I do not fear Trump. I loathe him for his ungracious comportment and embarrassing behavior.

Yet, you don't loathe a murderer and felon like Hillary.

Trump disparaged a jackass reporter; called out a phony Republican and alas a chick acting the bitch. Yea, he could've been more "classy" in those instances. But I'll take righteous tenacity over phonies any day.
In order to be a murderer and a felon, one must commit murder and be convicted of a felony. The court of Trump and non-critically thinking minions does not count.

But you defended Donald Trump as a person with "class". I fail to see that quality in him at all.

Well, I don't make these classifications based upon the politically compromised actions of institutions; that you conveniently do so is what you do.

As for your talk of "class", you don't loathe Trump b/c of these actions. Dems do stuff so much worse all the time. You just hate that he's not a new world globalist.
No. I loathe him because he is a boorish huckster with poor behavior and no respect for anyone with whom he disagrees. It's really that simple.

Yea, but you loathing him while supporting vermin like Hillary shows that your morals are sh**. So, what difference does it make?

The glaring difference between Trump and Hillary is the simple fact that Trump has class and Hillary is a crook and a liar. That is why the Liberals on USMB are so afraid of Trump. They know Hillary is a liar and a crook.
As a Liberal on US,B I can say without reservation that "class" is something Donald Trump is completely without.

How 'classy' is it to mock the disabled? How 'classy' is it to demean POWs? How 'classy' is it to refer to women as dogs and pigs? How 'classy' is it to claim he could shoot people down in the street and still get voter's support? How 'classy' is it to tell people with whom he disagrees to 'go fuck themselves'?

I do not fear Trump. I loathe him for his ungracious comportment and embarrassing behavior.

Trump disparaged a jackass reporter; called out a phony Republican and alas a chick acting the bitch. Yea, he could've been more "classy" in those instances. But I'll take righteous tenacity over phonies any day.
In order to be a murderer and a felon, one must commit murder and be convicted of a felony. The court of Trump and non-critically thinking minions does not count.

But you defended Donald Trump as a person with "class". I fail to see that quality in him at all.

Wrong, a drug dealer who murders someone and then buys off the judge and jury to get an acquittal is STILL a murderer, they just bought it. Just. Like. hillary.
So now, in desperation to make some kind of point and score cheap political points, you're equating Hillary Clinton with murderous drug dealers. My God! Is this some of the "class" Trump supporters seem to magically see in him? Has our culture coarsened to the point where your ham handed argument is seen as feasible, sensible, mature and 'classy'?

I weep for the future, and I weep for those who lack intellectual curiosity and God given common sense.

Well, I don't make these classifications based upon the politically compromised actions of institutions; that you conveniently do so is what you do.

As for your talk of "class", you don't loathe Trump b/c of these actions. Dems do stuff so much worse all the time. You just hate that he's not a new world globalist.
No. I loathe him because he is a boorish huckster with poor behavior and no respect for anyone with whom he disagrees. It's really that simple.

Yea, but you loathing him while supporting vermin like Hillary shows that your morals are sh**. So, what difference does it make?
The biggest component of class and grace is a common respect and morality. Trump and his boorish supporters come up short in those qualities.

A glaring difference between Trump and Hillary

One is male, one is a wannabe male? You decide which is which...... :dunno:
For all intents and purposes, Trump is really a female in a male body whereas Hillary is a male in a female body.

Even the Russians and Chinese take Hillary more seriously than they do Trump.
agree, donny is very effeminate in his gestures

Life must go on...

You really couldn't think of a defense, huh.
Why does it need defending, it's just how life works....

Maybe apathy is how your "life works".
I am sure the Earth will not stop existing..with or without apathy...

QFT, tbh
Please elaborate with one of your funnies...Mr. Buzz Killington....

For all intents and purposes, Trump is really a female in a male body whereas Hillary is a male in a female body.

He has been taking estrogen hormone therapy....

You really couldn't think of a defense, huh.

QFT, tbh

2005 called. They want their joke back. Anyways, you suck balls.

QFT, tbh

I know you wish that was true, but I am sure you will find a man to satiate your desires....

QFT, tbh

I know you wish that was true, but I am sure you will find a man to satiate your desires....

Whatever

I wonder if he wears used Femrings on his wrist?

I wonder if he wears used Femrings on his wrist?
I bet he likes Link also...from Legend of Zelda...

Forum List

Back