A Gift From DU: Christian Fascism and Communism as a cure

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
http://www.democraticunderground.co...sg&forum=132&topic_id=1446831&mesg_id=1446831

But how? Through revolution—where those who are today exploited and oppressed rise up and defeat the powers-that-be. A revolution led by the class that owns nothing but its ability to work, and yet works together to make the world run. A revolution in which this class steps on to the stage of history and leads tens of millions more—including the millions who hate the cruel reign of Bush and the Christian fascists.

Revolutions don’t happen overnight, or by accident. But when a deep crisis suddenly erupts in society, and when a revolutionary party has been actively organizing and preparing people for such an opening, and when millions of people begin to think we need a basic change ... and become a "revolutionary people" ... then dreams can be seized in the clear light of day. No, we’re not there yet—but the extreme changes being wrought by the Bush crew could very well lead to such a crisis. And our Party is doing all it can to bring forward a revolutionary people to seize that time, whenever it may come.

I'd be almost sorta afraid of such whackoes out there roaming free, except I know of their hatred of, and therefore lack of, firearms of any kind.

• Banned
Merlin1047 said:
Whoever wrote that needs some serious psychiatric assistance. The writer is certainly impressed with himself and in love with his opinion. The entire article lacks so much as a single factual statement. You suppose Civil Liberty is posting at DU under another name?

I believe the author is bob avakian the leader of the american communist party.

http://rwor.org

Said1 said:
COuld be someone copying him, like a groupie. Doesn't matter, scary either way.
wanna borrow a gun? :p:

seriously---these people are SOOOOOO self centered I can't even see them working together for anything!

Forum List

Back