A gift from Donald Trump for Christmas

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
grabbing.png

Damn Trump. I co-authored that book and I don't see my name on it.

:102:

If I had Trump's money, grabbing pussies would be easy...well at least the gold digger pussies.

It hurts me to defend the fool in any way but I have to agree with his views on China’s trade and copyright crimes, although not with his method for dealing with them.
As to the lies, yes, he lies his head off. However, focussing only on Trump's fib telling avoids a nasty truth of modern politics. Just about every politician on the planet (sure as hell in my country, Australia ) has a post graduate degree in telling big ones.
Trump's rapid pace of lies in 2018

It hurts me to defend the fool in any way but I have to agree with his views on China’s trade and copyright crimes, although not with his method for dealing with them.
As to the lies, yes, he lies his head off. However, focussing only on Trump's fib telling avoids a nasty truth of modern politics. Just about every politician on the planet (sure as hell in my country, Australia ) has a post graduate degree in telling big ones.
Trump's rapid pace of lies in 2018
It's on the Internet so It must true.

Damn Trump. I co-authored that book and I don't see my name on it.

:102:

View attachment 236808

Rand is rolling in her grave.
She's dead Karl.
Well people don’t usually end up in graves until they’re dead. Maybe you’re simply not familiar with the expression? As to Rand herself being dead her ideas are still very much alive and her influence as powerful as ever. Not that I’m a supporter of Rand’s silly utopian ideas apart from her epistemology which has yet to be effectively refuted.

Forum List

Back