A gift for my Wife....Check it out.

necritan

Liberals are retarded
Aug 28, 2008
Peoples Republik of Kalifornistan
Just got done building this little gem....its my wifes' new "Zombie Slayer".....she loves shootin these things.

IMG_4768.jpg

Why is that woman just laying in the water with her gun? :eusa_eh:

Is she going to shoot the zombies or just try to seduce the mindless undead?

Women seduce mindless men with money all the time

Why would be any different whether the body were as dead as their brains?

And men allow themselves to be seduced - make no mistake about that. You cannot really seduce someone who isn't willing. Just like you cannot "steal" someone away from another person - with the qualifier of legitimate kidnapping.

Now, as to your post, do the women seduce the mindless men - with money? Or is it the mindless men who have money that are being seduced by women? Your sentence is ambiguous in regards to who has the money.

The latter, of course. While poorly worded, i assumed you were smart enough to conclude the obvious :rolleyes:

1. You assumed.
2. It wasn't obvious. Either scenario could work.
3. If you keep rolling your eyes like that, they will get stuck. I'm not sure how, since they're in motion, but Mom said it so it must be true. ;)

1) Sorry if I gave you too much credit,. I'll try to remember to treat you more like an idiot next time;)

2) Why would a rich broad want a moron- unless I had said he was hot. Of course, it i meant the latter, one would expect me to say using money' rather than 'with money'

No family

1) Sorry if I gave you too much credit,. I'll try to remember to treat you more like an idiot next time;)

2) Why would a rich broad want a moron- unless I had said he was hot. Of course, it i meant the latter, one would expect me to say using money' rather than 'with money'

1. Fairy nuff. And I'll try to remember that you don't have a sense of humor. :funnyface:

2. Rich chicks like different men for different reasons. You cannot begin to understand the female brain. (S'ok - neither do I.)

3. Wow. You gotta be rude about my mom? That's pretty pathetic. I gave you more credit than that. I'll try to remember that you have no manners next time. ;)

3. Wow. You gotta be rude about my mom? That's pretty pathetic. I gave you more credit than that. I'll try to remember that you have no manners next time. ;)

I never claimed to be tactful, nor to be witty at 2 AM when there is a distinct lack of drinkable alcohol about (all we have is that Chivas Regal crap). Besides, you didn't give me much to work with on that one.

I never claimed to be tactful, nor to be witty at 2 AM when there is a distinct lack of drinkable alcohol about (all we have is that Chivas Regal crap). Besides, you didn't give me much to work with on that one.

I've got a little bit of Absolut left from the other night. Is that drinkable?

Oh, and sorry for not setting you up for something better in the thread. It's 2 AM for me too.

Women seduce mindless men with money all the time

Why would be any different whether the body were as dead as their brains?

And men allow themselves to be seduced - make no mistake about that. You cannot really seduce someone who isn't willing. Just like you cannot "steal" someone away from another person - with the qualifier of legitimate kidnapping.

Now, as to your post, do the women seduce the mindless men - with money? Or is it the mindless men who have money that are being seduced by women? Your sentence is ambiguous in regards to who has the money.

Hey! I'm not mindless and I've got money. Any offers of seduction would be extremely welcome.

I was going to give my wife a diamond necklace for her birthday, but this thread has convinced me to get her a romantic machine gun instead. My wife thanks you in advance for the idea, necritan.

Forum List

Back