A funny pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Captain_Steel
I was searching for avatars when I came across this:

don't worry, there's no nudity, or blood.

http://su.serveirc.com/picture/home/taco.jpg

nice, huh? ;)

"Re: A funny pic"

So, what in your opinion does having a woman perform in a demeaning fashion consitute as funny?

If you think I am giving you shit, you would be correct. Ever since your racist diatribe, you have lost any credibility. With me, not that you or I care - just wanted you to know. Becasue anytime you post such bullshit, I will be there to remind you of how fucked up you are.

:asshole:

Originally posted by HGROKIT
"Re: A funny pic"

So, what in your opinion does having a woman perform in a demeaning fashion consitute as funny?

If you think I am giving you shit, you would be correct. Ever since your racist diatribe, you have lost any credibility. With me, not that you or I care - just wanted you to know. Becasue anytime you post such bullshit, I will be there to remind you of how fucked up you are.

:asshole:

Not sure what the point of that pic is, but yeah i agree, your racist diatribes are a bore and shame.

:( ahhh...I'm so sad you don't like me...NOT!!:eek:

It's not a matter of not liking you.
It's a matter of you being a racist without anything thoughtful to contribute to most conversations.

Saying how much you dislike Mexicans and wish they would leave our country only gives you so much leverage... enough to hoist you with your own pétard.

How does hating mexicans make me a racist? I mean, you really need to explain this one to me.:)

No... I don't. Pick up a dictionary. Lend it to Big D when you are done, please.

Originally posted by nycflasher
No... I don't. Pick up a dictionary. Lend it to Big D when you are done, please.

I know bud. Believe it or not I was kidding and I don't hate all mexicans. Some, yes, but not all. What I hate is thier presence and the effect of their presence in my homeland. Let me put it to you like this, if they were all to just stay in their country, and not invade mine, I would have absolutely no inclination to go down and and cause trouble with them. In fact I would wish them all of my best wishes I could, ya know? But it's when they invade my land and ruin my country that I get pissed.,...So, let's set the record straight, I'm not a racist. I don't hate mexicans, I hate their presence, and the effect of their presence in my homeland. If you think about it long enough, you'll see there is a difference.

Anyways, yes, that is my mail order wife. I specifically asked for one with special talents, they sent me this picture and I said OK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back