"A free thinker is Satan's slave"

It's public education, it's far from perfect believe me. There's going to be mistakes made in sex education, no argument here.

But to cancel 100% of sex ed classes cuz there's mistakes made in .1% of them is stupid. Kinda just sounds like the hysterical demands of those who want biology classes cancelled cuz they dont' like the fact of evolution.

Where did I say cancel sex ed classes? I said provide facts. Not a politically correct class, provide children with the facts of birth control, including the long term health effects / the facts of having sex before being mature (your emotional development stops when you have sex as a child, you are more prone to emotional problems, you are more likely to be abused physically and emotionally, you are more likely to acquire STDs, etc) /sex as an adult (show the studies that demonstrate families are more likely to stay together, be more prosperous, and emotionally stronger when two adults of the opposite sex decide to marry and make a family than any other type of parenting). I know this is against everything the "politically correct" want to have taught to children. Facts are not important, only their agenda is important, and it certainly is not "for the children".

Not sure how advocating straight marriage and building a family is a part of sex ed.

Most of the stuff you're advocating for already happens, your desire to have a backhanded way of teaching homophobia won't ever happen, thank goodness.

What did I say that was "not factual"?

So do you maintain that the fact that children do better in two (opposite sex) parent homes is "homophobic" and therefore a lie?

Depends, you have to factor in divorce.

And most homosexual couples don't have children, maybe the minority of them who have children are the ones who are better able to provide a good home for them.

If your point is that children need a positive significant male and female influence in order to BEST grow and develop from an emotional standpoint, I would agree.

I understand you like to pick and choose, let's try again.... (If children wait to have)".....sex as an adult (show the studies that demonstrate families are more likely to stay together, be more prosperous, and emotionally stronger when two adults of the opposite sex decide to marry and make a family than any other type of parenting). ......." Children are more likely not to be abused if they are in a stable home with their biological parents. Children are more likely to achieve a higher level of education than their parents (if the parents are together, there is "usually" more education). Children are less likely to live in poverty if they live with their biological parents.

Are there exections.....YES, but they should not be taught, encouraged as the norm.
Will divorce still happen? YES. But if the two people that decide to make a family after waiting to have sex as adults, they are more mature and capable of a comitted relationship. And YES, a heterosexual mature couple will be more likely to keep a family together than a homosexual couple.
Do homosexual couples keep families together? YES (it is just much harder to do, as their focus is not on what they produce together).
Do heterosexual couples not have children? YES (but if you look at the children born today, I will guess and say that over 95%, probably more than that are born to heterosexual couples, even if one splits after conception)

The breakdown of the family makes children more vulnerable to abuse, molestation, hunger, poverty, lack of education, involvement in crime, etc. What is wrong with saying that out loud. There are studies to back it up, and if you want a productive society, you start with a productive family (not a fractured one).

Forum List

Back