The CIA
Obama
Rosie
John McCain
Little Marco
Ly'in Ted
Hillary

He hasn't even taken office yet

The free press has yet to figure out Trump doesn't give a shit about them and the folks who elected him love it. He does an end run right around them direct to the public and they hate being neutered so.

Maybe someone will explain to the media what I-R-R-E-L-E-V-A-N-T means. Especially the self-inflicted kind.

For something that is irrelevant, Trump seems to spend a lot of time fretting over what is said about him

The free press has yet to figure out Trump doesn't give a shit about them and the folks who elected him love it. He does an end run right around them direct to the public and they hate being neutered so.

Maybe someone will explain to the media what I-R-R-E-L-E-V-A-N-T means. Especially the self-inflicted kind.

For something that is irrelevant, Trump seems to spend a lot of time fretting over what is said about him
And drives the press into a fretting frenzy.

Trump is really going to struggle as President

He just doesn't have the temperament

This is why Trump is starting out trying to delegitimize the American press in the eyes of the public. By spewing mistrust of the press, Trump can continue his lies and misrepresentations and then dismiss any criticism as ....Fake News

Which is why progs like you rail against Fox and Briebart, right?

"Free Press", but only for democrats with bylines.

Trump is really going to struggle as President

He just doesn't have the temperament
Thanks. I'll file that away with all the other things you lefty dopes predicted about Trump since June '15 that never came to fruition.

Forum List

Back