A fourth Reich in the USA?

According to many on the right there is no racism in the US anymore.

Its just that black people are too easily fooled into voting democratic.

And what group was it again who referred to Clarence Thomas as Uncle Tom and Condi Rice as Aunt Jemimah?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you mean the one that is controled by corporate money

They're already there. You voted for them and didn't even noti..............:eek::eek:.....OMG ! OMG !
Hanna Montana is hitting a bong and Jitney shaved it's head. AGAIN !!!:eek::eek:
OMG ! OMG!:cuckoo:
Fucking morons.

Is this possible to happen here in the USA one day?
Before you laugh groups like below are popping up more and more…
American Christian Society - Home
American Nazi Party
Black Panther index page

These groups have nothing to do with each.

The nazi and panthers would go at each other. And "Christian militant" groups, aren't.

The only concern we have of a "take over" is the ever growing power of the federal government.

Actually, the federal government already took over. The only thing saving us is the division of power inherent in the formation of the Federal government and the inability of our politicians to unite it. But they try! And boy do they try!

Guess what?

When those who are authoritarians (which many here confuse with fascism) they won't actually announce

Hey everybody! The BAD GUYS are in charge.

In fact they'll tell us things like:

Oceania has ALWAYS hated us for our freedoms.

And one heck of a LOT of clueless tools will believe them, too

Last edited:

seems to me;

conservatives (who call obama "that nig-er", and keep claiming that blacks are "violent and inferior") say that THEY are not racists ...it's the liberals who are the REAL racists)

Guess what?

When those who are authoritarians (which many here confuse with fascism) they won't actually announce

Hey... I'm from Oceania!!!! Watch that shit!!!!! :lol:

Guess what?

Hey... I'm from Oceania!!!! Watch that shit!!!!! :lol:

Who What Where is an Oceania?

Guess what?

Hey... I'm from Oceana!!!! Watch that shit!!!!! :lol:

Who What Where is an Oceania?

Oceania is a region centered on the islands of the tropical Pacific Ocean Conceptions of what constitutes Oceania range from the coral atolls and volcanic islands of the South....

Please tell me we are not talking about that.

seems to me;

conservatives (who call obama "that nig-er", and keep claiming that blacks are "violent and inferior") say that THEY are not racists ...it's the liberals who are the REAL racists)

Conservatives dont claim that blacks are violent and inferior. We say they can be whomever they choose to be in America. It's the left that says they can't do anything without government handouts. If telling people they cant succeed without money from "whitey" isnt telling someone they are inferior, I dont know what is.

Guess what?

The bad guys are in charge.

The problem is too many of the American people are the bad guys. We need to repent of our sins or we will end up giving up our freedoms.

They're already there. You voted for them and didn't even noti..............:eek::eek:.....OMG ! OMG !
Hanna Montana is hitting a bong and Jitney shaved it's head. AGAIN !!!:eek::eek:
OMG ! OMG!:cuckoo:
Fucking morons.

well at least you left.....thats one less moron here.....Costa Rica gains yet another one....

Conservatives dont claim that blacks are violent and inferior. We say they can be whomever they choose to be in America. It's the left that says they can't do anything without government handouts. If telling people they cant succeed without money from "whitey" isnt telling someone they are inferior, I dont know what is.

Avatar....i work with a couple of guys who are fairly right wing......every time they see Obama he is called "that ******".....never by his name,unless of course the Black girls who work with us are in attendance.....all the Mexicans that work there are referred to as ..those fucking Mexicans....i know its tough love....

Forum List

Back