A FOURTH New York Times Editor Revealed to be a Racist Anti-Semite

Good Gaea, you're retarded. You really believe all that shit, don't you?

Run along, White Saviour.

Like I said, I used to vote Republican... then I watched you guys use recession after recession to drive the white working class back and then blame the Darkies, who are often worse off.

Hate is hate. Violence is violence. Assaults are assaults. Murder is murder. A lot of your Prog brothers and sisters have moved away from African American Prog brother and sisters. You are frauds. You move away and repeat the same crap at other places and ruin them. Not because they need some of what you have to offer. Because you don't stop. You move past common sense.

I'm sorry, when did Farrakhan kill anyone? I mean I know they all think he killed Malcolm X 50 years ago, but besides that.

What's ruined the inner cities is that the One Percent has made war on the Working Class for the last 40 years... and you guys keep falling for it. "Well, at least I have more than the Darkies" instead of, "Why do I have less than my grandparents?"

Just pointing out your ignorance in claiming that Blacks cannot be racists or bigots. Nation of Islam is just one of many Black racist groups and by some estimates they are about 100,000 at least. Plus you don't necessarily have to be a member of any group to be a racist.

Oh, he can definitely be a bigot... he just can't be a racist because he lacks the institutional power to oppress white folks. Sorry you keep missing the point. Farakhan can hate me to his hearts content... but it's not like he can actually do anything to me.

You leftists have been touting this bullshit for years. The definition of racism does not change because YOU think it does.
That leftist was created by two white women sociologists, and racist blacks and self-loathing whites have been parading it around ever since, excusing minority racism.

It's just as stupid as feminists changing the definition of rape so women can't be charged with the crime of rape.

Like I said, I used to vote Republican... then I watched you guys use recession after recession to drive the white working class back and then blame the Darkies, who are often worse off.

Hate is hate. Violence is violence. Assaults are assaults. Murder is murder. A lot of your Prog brothers and sisters have moved away from African American Prog brother and sisters. You are frauds. You move away and repeat the same crap at other places and ruin them. Not because they need some of what you have to offer. Because you don't stop. You move past common sense.

I'm sorry, when did Farrakhan kill anyone? I mean I know they all think he killed Malcolm X 50 years ago, but besides that.

What's ruined the inner cities is that the One Percent has made war on the Working Class for the last 40 years... and you guys keep falling for it. "Well, at least I have more than the Darkies" instead of, "Why do I have less than my grandparents?"
Yeah, Republicans never did that shit you claim.

Meanwhile, "darkies" is a racist term. So it's completely natural you, a racist, are using it.

What's ruined the inner cities is decades of Democrat policies.

Surprising intellectual honesty is exactly what's made Jimmy Dore and many other "Lefties" so popular. Bernie included.
Communism is a failed ideology, that initially paints a rosy pictures but what follows is mouthing but misery, oppression, poverty and death.

What kind of a man decides to go to the communist Soviet Union for his honeymoon?

Surprising intellectual honesty is exactly what's made Jimmy Dore and many other "Lefties" so popular. Bernie included.
Communism is a failed ideology, that initially paints a rosy pictures but what follows is mouthing but misery, oppression, poverty and death.

What kind of a man decides to go to the communist Soviet Union for his honeymoon?

See, this is why we can't shake hands. Intellectually honest people don't attempt writing Bernie off as some commie, pinko. The fact that you had to go back over 30 years to find something to try and smear him with should be telling you something very important. But, never mind. He'll be a truly great President. You'll see.

What kind of man?

A fucking Communist, of course.

See, this is why we can't shake hands. Intellectually honest people don't attempt writing Bernie off as some commie, pinko. The fact that you had to go back over 30 years to find something to try and smear him with should be telling you something very important. But, never mind. He'll be a truly great President. You'll see.

No, he won't see. Bernie will never be President. And there's plenty of recent stuff to legitimately criticize him over.

What kind of man?

Ohhh my, now coming from such a big boy! Hiding behind not one, but TWO pop guns! Wow!
Bernie will never be President.
Good luck with that prediction.
there's plenty of recent stuff to legitimately criticize him over.
Gee. If so, that might even warrant serious consideration!

I'll make it real simple for ya. Here's Bernie's record and actual proposals. Tons there. Knock yourself out.

We know the truth that, like every community in this country, the vast majority of people of color are trying to work hard, play by the rules and raise their children. It's time to stop demonizing minority communities.

Sorry, completely did. Starting with Nixon's Southern Strategy, Continuing with Reagan's Welfare Queens, continuing with Bush Sr. Willie Horton lies... Scare the shit out of white people the Darkies want your stuff, while the rich busted up your unions, moved your factories overseas and took away your rights and benefits. Sorry you missed it.

Again, this is where you are confused, buddy. Used to be the cities had good factory jobs.... until the One Percent replaced them with outsourcing, right to work, and so one.

Good Gawd, The NYT appears to be a nest of anti-Semitic racist Marxists.

Another New York Times Editor Made Racist, Anti-Semitic Comments

Jazmine Hughes, an associate editor of the New York Times Magazine, has made a series of racist and antisemitic comments on social media over a multi-year span. A number of the tweets came from Hughes’s personal account, which is associated with her Times email, after she was hired by the outlet in April 2015 and continued well into 2017.

Breitbart News has been able to confirm the authenticity of the tweets, which are still visible on Hughes’s page at the time of the publication of this story. While Twitter has not officially verified Hughes’ account, her official New York Times website biography links to the account, confirming it is in fact hers....

Hughes is a high-profile New York Times editor. Forbes highlighted her on its 2018 “30 Under 30” list of influential media figures. The business magazine even conducted a brief interview with her, where she promoted herself as a champion of “diverse storytelling,” in the words of Forbes......

The article in question discussed what Hughes saw as the “gentrification” of humor at “white people’s expense.” Hughes argued that “racialized humor is an instrument that people of color can use to placate themselves in the face of the overwhelming reality: It’s just better to be Caucasian.”

“By making fun of white people, people of color can, in a small way, push back against stereotypes, opposing racial humor by inverting it,” Hughes wrote, claiming such jokes “gain membership in a club open to all people of color, a space impervious to white hegemony.”

The article’s premise is that as white people become more aware of systematic inequalities, they begin to make light of their privilege in an effort to sympathize with communities of color. In most cases, however, Hughes argued such attempts at solidarity only reinforce the status quo at the expense of people of color.

“This is how the party ends—with white people wanting in on the joke so badly that they create a separate category of ‘cool’ white people who mock their own whiteness in an effort at solidarity,” she wrote.

The article appears to be the only one Hughes authored for the New Republic. Since joining the Times, she has occasionally written pieces centered on the intersection of race and culture. Her most recent project for the Times’ magazine was the 1619 Project, a comprehensive series of articles and essays arguing that slavery was the institution that fundamentally shaped the modern United States.​

Nolte: New York Times' Summer of Fake News and Public Meltdowns
It has lost its surprise due to volume.

What kind of man?

Ohhh my, now coming from such a big boy! Hiding behind not one, but TWO pop guns! Wow!
Bernie will never be President.
Good luck with that prediction.
there's plenty of recent stuff to legitimately criticize him over.
Gee. If so, that might even warrant serious consideration!

I'll make it real simple for ya. Here's Bernie's record and actual proposals. Tons there. Knock yourself out.

We know the truth that, like every community in this country, the vast majority of people of color are trying to work hard, play by the rules and raise their children. It's time to stop demonizing minority communities.

My goodness, you guys sure are scared of a painting of a fictional character from a fictional alternate world holding fictional firearms.

My avatar is a painting of the lead character of a series of novels by the very-vocally-liberal author Stephen King.

But, hey, if you want to be afraid of it, knock yourself out.

You really think Bernie will be President? My, you liberals sure do like your wealthy old white men, don't you?

I'm not going to refute Bernie's crap. You'd never accept it anyway.

I just skimmed the Wiki article -- did they mention how he sold out his supporters so Hillary could be the Anointed One?

Sorry, completely did. Starting with Nixon's Southern Strategy, Continuing with Reagan's Welfare Queens, continuing with Bush Sr. Willie Horton lies... Scare the shit out of white people the Darkies want your stuff, while the rich busted up your unions, moved your factories overseas and took away your rights and benefits. Sorry you missed it.

Again, this is where you are confused, buddy. Used to be the cities had good factory jobs.... until the One Percent replaced them with outsourcing, right to work, and so one.
No, I'm talking about this timeline. Y'know, the real one.

The one that frightens you.

My goodness, you guys sure are scared of a painting of a fictional character from a fictional alternate world holding fictional firearms.
Yep. So scary. Pop guns. TWO no less... Wow!
I'm not going to refute Bernie's crap.
Yeah, no kidding.
You never quite get around to actually saying much of anything, do you.
Smear. Dissemble. Rinse. Repeat. How convenient.

Riiiight. I'm sure unions and their ever increasing demands on the job creators had nothing to do with it at all. No sir.

Okay, you do realize all the things I mentioned happened, right. The GOP DID employ racism to get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests, and you've been doing it since 1968. Wake up, buddy.

Riiiight. I'm sure unions and their ever increasing demands on the job creators had nothing to do with it at all. No sir.

Again, you are the kind of person who blames short skirts for rape.

Sorry, the unions demanding fair treatment and wages was not an unreasonable demand.

Yep. So scary. Pop guns. TWO no less... Wow!
I'm not going to refute Bernie's crap.
Yeah, no kidding.
You never quite get around to actually saying much of anything, do you.
Smear. Dissemble. Rinse. Repeat. How convenient.
That's nice. Run along now.

Okay, you do realize all the things I mentioned happened, right. The GOP DID employ racism to get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests, and you've been doing it since 1968. Wake up, buddy.
I have no obligation to validate your warped view of the world. You wanna believe that stupid shit, you'll have to believe it without my help.

Forum List

Back