A FOURTH New York Times Editor Revealed to be a Racist Anti-Semite

Meanwhile, the majority of your Palestinians support terrorism against Israel. Jews didn't steal anyone's land, but you're not bright enough to question your Jew-hating programming.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

The Jews didn't buy the land, they stole it.
Stamping your feet like a little bitch and mindlessly repeating your lies doesn't alter the facts.

Stamping your feet like a little bitch and mindlessly repeating your lies doesn't alter the facts.

Oh, I'm sorry... When your fact is, "A Sky Fairy promised us this land 3000 years ago, so that makes it okay if we take it by force after the Europeans tried to kill us all", is hardly compelling.
Good Gaea, but you're a stupid little man.

The land belonged to the Jews first. The archaeological record shows Jewish religious sites UNDER Muslim ones.

Then, upon establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, Arabs living on the land were paid for it. Then six Arab nations attacked the day-old state...and they all lost. Israel then gave back some of the territory they fairly won in conquest.

Jew-haters are stupid.

The land belonged to the Jews first. The archaeological record shows Jewish religious sites UNDER Muslim ones.

The Jews from Europe are not the Judeans who lived there 2000 years ago.

If that was the case, when are you giving YOUR land back to the Native Americans?

Then, upon establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, Arabs living on the land were paid for it. Then six Arab nations attacked the day-old state...and they all lost. Israel then gave back some of the territory they fairly won in conquest.

The Zionist Entity never should have been established. That's the problem. They didn't win the land, the west gave it to them.

It wasn't theirs to give.

The Jews from Europe are not the Judeans who lived there 2000 years ago.

If that was the case, when are you giving YOUR land back to the Native Americans?

The Zionist Entity never should have been established. That's the problem. They didn't win the land, the west gave it to them.

It wasn't theirs to give.
Land belongs to whoever can take it. So when are YOU giving YOUR house to indigenous peoples? After all, you believe it's wrong for people to take land.

Oh, wait -- you refuse to do what you insist everyone else should do. You're a flaming hypocrite.

Meanwhile, you're doing nothing but confirming the impression that leftists hate Jews. Good job, dumbass!

Land belongs to whoever can take it. So when are YOU giving YOUR house to indigenous peoples? After all, you believe it's wrong for people to take land.

Oh, wait -- you refuse to do what you insist everyone else should do. You're a flaming hypocrite.

Meanwhile, you're doing nothing but confirming the impression that leftists hate Jews. Good job, dumbass!

I am part indigenous, so I'd have to give my land to myself.

I'm not sure how you are trying to justify that because genocide happened 300 years ago, it's okay for the Jews to do it now. You'd think they'd know better.

There's no excuse for what Israel does, and even American Jews are starting to be embarrassed by it. Zionism is like your crazy uncle who shows up at your Bat-Mitzvah and starts screaming at your Christian friends.

"Uncle Moshe, you're embarrassing me!!!"

I am part indigenous, so I'd have to give my land to myself.

I'm not sure how you are trying to justify that because genocide happened 300 years ago, it's okay for the Jews to do it now. You'd think they'd know better.

There's no excuse for what Israel does, and even American Jews are starting to be embarrassed by it. Zionism is like your crazy uncle who shows up at your Bat-Mitzvah and starts screaming at your Christian friends.

"Uncle Moshe, you're embarrassing me!!!"
You know words mean things, right? And you look like a total moron when you use fake definitions?

The bureau noted that 154,000 Palestinians remained in the newly-created state of Israel in 1948, and today number 1.36 million.

"Genocide"? You're retarded. Fuck off.

You know words mean things, right? And you look like a total moron when you use fake definitions?

The bureau noted that 154,000 Palestinians remained in the newly-created state of Israel in 1948, and today number 1.36 million.

"Genocide"? You're retarded. Fuck off.

Systematically bombing and oppressing an indigenous people.... yeah, words mean things, dummy.
Jews are indigenous to Israel, you moron.

I'm done with your Jew-hating retardery.

Forum List

Back