A forum poll to put 911 on the table.

First take a look at the 15 facts I listed on my thread -- 911 facts, no theories. When you consider the facts I listed there is not the least doubt that only George Bush could have ordered the complete destruction of the WTC. It doesn't matter whether you like that outcome. What matters is that is what happened after Bush had been warned by CIA Presidential Daily Briefings (PDB) mote than 40 times.

To protect Bush, the media covered up the 40 warnings to intentionally mislead all you Americans. Is that what you hypocrites want? Do you purposely want to be mislead? No one can be that stupid. Only propaganda brainwashing can force you to believe total nonsense.
I worked for the NSA. You have NO idea what the real world is like, little man.:lol::lol:

And I'm a member of The Illuminati.

Trust me, Bush wasn't behind this. We would know.

YOU wouldnt know,you Bush dupes always close your eyes and cover your ears when presented with evidence and facts.:lol::lol::cuckoo:

I worked for the NSA. You have NO idea what the real world is like, little man.:lol::lol:

And I'm a member of The Illuminati.

Trust me, Bush wasn't behind this. We would know.

YOU wouldnt know,you Bush dupes always close your eyes and cover your ears when presented with evidence and facts.:lol::lol::cuckoo:
if you only knew how stupid you look calling people "bush dupes" that never supported bush in ANYTHING and its been 2 years since he left office

:lol:

I hate to bring this up to your attention, but the media hated George W. Bush so much that if there was absolutely anything they could have put out to make him look bad, it would have been on the front page of every newspaper in the country. You're full of shit. The only people who get good things said about them, or facts hidden from the public, are dumb asses like Obama and all the other ass clown Democrats.

lol.....it was a puppet show put on to distract and amuse you and it worked

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE[/ame]

Why do you insist on clinging to the delusional asshattery of yesterday?
I am worried about you idEOTs, I am afraid you will digress so far into the pit of darkness that you won't find your way back.

First take a look at the 15 facts I listed on my thread -- 911 facts, no theories. When you consider the facts I listed there is not the least doubt that only George Bush could have ordered the complete destruction of the WTC. It doesn't matter whether you like that outcome. What matters is that is what happened after Bush had been warned by CIA Presidential Daily Briefings (PDB) mote than 40 times.

To protect Bush, the media covered up the 40 warnings to intentionally mislead all you Americans. Is that what you hypocrites want? Do you purposely want to be mislead? No one can be that stupid. Only propaganda brainwashing can force you to believe total nonsense.
So you claim to have worked for the NSA, and you subscribe to the official bullshit that we are supposed to believe? Sure you don't still work for them?
Worked for them in the early '70's. I have issues with the "alternate" theories.

So you claim to have worked for the NSA, and you subscribe to the official bullshit that we are supposed to believe? Sure you don't still work for them?

Obamerican loves to tell fairy tales.Funnny how he expects people to believe in his fairy tales when he cant even address facts or evidence and his posts always consists that of a five year old.:lol::lol: He makes Ditzcon like look a mature poster.:lol:
EVERYONE here and on other boards know what a fucking moron YOU are!!:cuckoo::cuckoo: Shut up, shit stain.

Obamerican loves to tell fairy tales.Funnny how he expects people to believe in his fairy tales when he cant even address facts or evidence and his posts always consists that of a five year old.:lol::lol: He makes Ditzcon like look a mature poster.:lol:
EVERYONE here and on other boards know what a fucking moron YOU are!!:cuckoo::cuckoo: Shut up, shit stain.

how..."gay" and childish

If you provided a link or copied your 15 points here, I might be inclined to comment, but I'll not waste my time searching for stupidity.

Okay, dim-bulb
I read your OP in your other thread/
This is far as I got before my hysterical laughter drove me away:
1) Dozens of media reporters arrived at the WTC minutes after the 1st plane hit the north tower.
2) The entire crime was photographed.
3) Private photographers filmed the entire crime.
4) Before any spin developed directly reported at the WTC there were numerous witnesses who mentioned hearing explosions.
5) All 3 towers collapsed at free fall speed.
Of course there would be news outlets and photographers readily available. It's NYC for crying outloud.
In Hollyweird Paris Hilton doesn't pull her panties out of her ass without some camera catching it on film.

If these first 5 reason are any indication of the rest of your rant, I'll pass on the remainder.

:cuckoo:

there is not the least doubt that only George Bush could have ordered the complete destruction of the WTC.

How do you know George W. Bush isn't just a stupid pawn for people that don't give a damn about the presidency or the government?

psik

Do you purposely want to be mislead? No one can be that stupid. Only propaganda brainwashing can force you to believe total nonsense.

As you can see miller, the cognitive infiltration is brazen. But the below agent depends on the false world the infiltrators have made for position, evidence can have no meaning. Therein is their exposure.

No one can be that stupid. Only propaganda brainwashing can force you to believe total nonsense.

oba generalizes, a cognitive "distortion" attempting to "minimalize" evidence by labeling, "nonsense". Since they've created a world responsive to the big lie, they can tell the truth and pretend their other actions do not expose them while the truth marginalizes them in a more credible, sarcastic way.

Do you purposely want to be mislead? No one can be that stupid. Only propaganda brainwashing can force you to believe total nonsense.

As you can see miller, the cognitive infiltration is brazen. But the below agent depends on the false world the infiltrators have made for position, evidence can have no meaning. Therein is their exposure.

No one can be that stupid. Only propaganda brainwashing can force you to believe total nonsense.

oba generalizes, a cognitive "distortion" attempting to "minimalize" evidence by labeling, "nonsense". Since they've created a world responsive to the big lie, they can tell the truth and pretend their other actions do not expose them while the truth marginalizes them in a more credible, sarcastic way.
you are a delusional dipshit that thinks someone can "blink aggressively" at you and hypnotize you into not paying your child support
and see concrete where there was none

:lol:

Philip Shenon and his editors and bosses at the NYT decided to obstruct justice in 2004 when they learned during the 911 Commission hearings that Bush had been warned more than 40 times that bin Laden was going to attack.

Moussaoui had been arrested so they had to know he wasn't alone.

Would Bush have had a 2nd term if that story was published. I never knew until 2006 that the only possible way any building can crumble to the ground in free fall speed is by controlled demolition.

So all the brain dead brainwashed wackos who write thousands of threads that say nothing is pure evidence that they are way beyond stupid. No one is that stupid. Maybe OJ Simpson is in that category of stupidity. He wanted his crappy memorabilia and he's doing life for it. That is really stupid. He had everybody fooled even at the Riviera Country Club when he ran out and didn't pay his golfing bets.

The good news is that they are only brainwashed. They can be cured but they need to recognize their irrational desires. Its completely irrational to want to protect a traitor. There's no reward for doing that. When you're found out by decent people they will stay a way from you.

So do you really want to be misled by Philip Shenon? These people need to be arrested and tried for obstructing justice. We all need to demand justice.

Now here come the wackos. Are there any normal people on this forum? Let's see.

HORTYSIR proved my point. The entire crime is on film but hortysir refuses to see the south tower explode.

This jerk hortysir is as dumb as OJ.

You know what I love about conspiracy theorists?

If the conspiracy is so amazingly badass that they can pull off the massive stretches of logic, science, and common sense that is required for the conspiracy theory to make sense then:

What is the point in trying to oppose such a massive force?

If you read and/or watch movies,

you can see how it could all be.

Of course, when there is ONE authority, the author, he can shape EVERYTHING to come together at just the right instant,

with no blow-back, so to speak.

What we're witnessing is TPTB (TORO and fiends! :lol: ) haphazarding their way through this actually pretty simple "plan."

THINK, okay? Just for a sec.

We're ONE continent, eh? Why AREN'T we just one country? It's a logical progression.

If there is a One World Gov, things such as minimum wage would be the SAME for all of us.

It SOUNDS good, until you figure out that there MUST be some Authority over it all,

and we've all been privy to the greed that seems to be The PRIME Motivator:

Greed for money, power, and love/sex.

That is one of the things that I've been so proud of my country about ~ we were founded upon BASIC laws, things EVERYONE should be able to understand,

but instead of everyone saying "Wow. No shit." they got frightened of LOSS of all the money/power/love/sex.

So NOW, with the advent of TV, mass publishing, subliminal suggestion, educational slant,

you honestly have to wEnder if any "plots" are being perpetrated upon us???

Please. Like YOU've never...

Yeah. It's like THAT, folks.

Who'd have thought Noam Chomsky was a Bush bot.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7SPm-HFYLo[/ame]

Forum List

Back