A ? for the Irish

lipush that's only as far as you care to look back so its all the gazan arabs fault and none of yours

i look much farther back...even to samson the jewish suicide 9/11 style bomber in gaza in the bible

he pulled down the twin towers of a phillistine temple and killed exactly 3.000 civilians, calling on the force of GOD to give him the strength

that's 6,000 eyes for his 2 jewish eyes; a bit like the cast lead killing ratio .....

which the whole world saw, rightly as israeli sadism

but the root cause is israel stealin the south coast and expellin all the arabs there to gaza

then occupying, stealin killing and withdrawing

that is what caused hamas which caused cast lead...and you well know it....

and nothin has changed on either side and will not until the root causes...THEFT..etc etc .are addressed

Last edited:
Hey Seal , is there any ethnic group more famous than the Irish in supporting terrorist organizations like their own IRA? Oh well, Hamas loves you for understanding.

thanks P F. i rarely watch videos because i have a low speed download but i watched that one. i knew our media skewed things big time but that was incredible.
IRA got most of their cash from USA irish and gadafi...quite a mix

but that is now over and how we brits did it should serve as a lesson to israel if it wants to end terror

but israel wants and encourages and deliberately provokes terror because it can then pose as the victim while stealin all the land

israel could end all pal terror any time it wants

but it doesn't want to..........it serves israel klepto stan goals well

Last edited:
in ireland the writing is always on the wall...

"ta tu ag teacht anois go doire saor"

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2228/2150134400_f98d177420_z.jpg?zz=1

agus

"ta tu ag teacht anois go gaza saor"

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3118/3173761318_e4b1e915cb_z.jpg

Hey Seal;
Thanks for the links, for those of us that do not speak Irish they are invaluable. By the way just out of curiosity where did you learn Irish, the only people that I have ever heard speak it are ones out of the internment camps.

Hey Seal , is there any ethnic group more famous than the Irish in supporting terrorist organizations like their own IRA? Oh well, Hamas loves you for understanding.

thanks P F. i rarely watch videos because i have a low speed download but i watched that one. i knew our media skewed things big time but that was incredible.
IRA got most of their cash from USA irish and gadafi...quite a mix

but that is now over and how we brits did it should serve as a lesson to israel if it wants to end terror

but israel wants and encourages and deliberately provokes terror because it can then pose as the victim while stealin all the land

israel could end all pal terror any time it wants

but it doesn't want to..........it serves israel klepto stan goals well

the 1915 lughnasa eulogy at glasnevin did not except an dun or fear manach or aontroim or doire or ard mhacha or tir eoghain.

what a coincidence Israel "provokes" that same kind of terrorism in which muslims engage WORLD WIDE and in which they have engaged over the past 1400 years. It is MAGICAL ------Israel did it all-----all over the planet and for more than 1000 years -----all while-----not even existing except in a stetle somewhere in russia

Forum List

Back