A ? for the Irish

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
After the Irish suffered under the British for so long, how can they identify with the Arabs, and not Israel? It's Israel that's threatened with elimination. :confused:

After the Irish suffered under the British for so long, how can they identify with the Arabs, and not Israel? It's Israel that's threatened with elimination. :confused:
israel is eliminating palestine while hiding under a purely verbal and rhetorical threat from a has been nutter dinner jacket which is a great smokescreen.

how much did you pay ahmedinijad for his services to zion ??

the irish have too many economic probs following their greedy housing bubble and are too drunk to bother

why pick on them anyway; they aint more anti israel than most euros

but israel and zios could learn from the way we and they together with USA democrat and republican help solved the terrorism probs in northern ireland; it's a good model, mostly

and british oppression of irish was 700 years of constant terror; not 100 years as in israel so if we can do it, so can you

if you truly want to that is....i see no sign that you do at all...........sad

Last edited:
It is the Arabs, after all, that win on the Media field.
utter drivel, kvatsch, nonsense rubbish dont know hebrew words ...

hasbara chick

arabs gained in media big time from cast lead and flotilla for sure

and will do from liebermann if he is let off his present day muzzle

the brits and perhaps the irish too have a thing about supporting the underdog at sports and politix too

that applies to the pals but not all arabs; certainly not the rich gulf ones

where do you get the idea that irish identify with pals?

i never heard that

wish it was true, tho

hasbara chick

Oh?

New York Times and The Guardian Starving Readers of Context | HonestReporting

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKT__Xy1Hz0]BBC's Boy Who Returned from the Dead (Is the Media Biased Against Israel?) - YouTube[/ame]

Fighting Distorted Media Coverage of Israel - Op-Eds - Israel National News

the irish have always and without preudice supported the struggle for freedom and autonomy of indigenous peoples against european colonialism. the palestinian people will find no better ally than the irish people.

http://www.indymedia.ie/cache/image...09/460_0___30_0_0_0_0_0_freederry221.1.05.jpg

Media bias.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziSTY408h6k]Off the Charts - YouTube[/ame]

hasbara chick

Oh?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKT__Xy1Hz0]BBC's Boy Who Returned from the Dead (Is the Media Biased Against Israel?) - YouTube[/ame]

please go on attacking the bbc, hossy

everyone who knows anything knows its the least worst

you will turn people off your hasbara trix

a real touchdown...............at the wrong end

try this, your new torah: the israel project hasbarah bible http://www.richardsilverstein.com/2009/07/10/the-israel-projects-secret-hasbara-handbook-exposed/

Last edited:
everyone who knows anything knows its the least worst you will turn people off your hasbara trix a real touchdown...............at the wrong end try this, your new torah: the israel project hasbarah bible
What's this drivel?

After watching this video, I have a few points to make. Firstly, it has nothing to do with the subject of the thread--the Irish. Secondly, she's talking about the Second Intifada, which started in 2000, and which could have been totally avoided. When a certain ppl are supposedly desperate for liberty and freedom, they should, by all rational means, grab the first opportunity presented to them for that liberty, even if it's not "perfect" and build on it. When Clinton and Barak offered Arafart (supposedly a lackey, according to Tinny) at least 90% of the West Bank, he should have grabbed it, and become a George Washington. Instead, he launched the deadly Second Intifada, full of suicide bombings and the like. To what end? This is the Palestinian mentality: Either the total elimination of Israel, or nothing productive or constructive at all. Getting back to the Irish, even the I.R.A. made peace with the Brits, though there are still Brits in Northern Ireland. So obviously the Irish don't have that all-or-nothing attitude, which will forever preclude peace in that region. And I know the answer to this post will be that I'm just "blah-blah-blah".

After watching this video, I have a few points to make. Firstly, it has nothing to do with the subject of the thread--the Irish. Secondly, she's talking about the Second Intifada, which started in 2000, and which could have been totally avoided. When a certain ppl are supposedly desperate for liberty and freedom, they should, by all rational means, grab the first opportunity presented to them for that liberty, even if it's not "perfect" and build on it. When Clinton and Barak offered Arafart (supposedly a lackey, according to Tinny) at least 90% of the West Bank, he should have grabbed it, and become a George Washington. Instead, he launched the deadly Second Intifada, full of suicide bombings and the like. To what end? This is the Palestinian mentality: Either the total elimination of Israel, or nothing productive or constructive at all. Getting back to the Irish, even the I.R.A. made peace with the Brits, though there are still Brits in Northern Ireland. So obviously the Irish don't have that all-or-nothing attitude, which will forever preclude peace in that region. And I know the answer to this post will be that I'm just "blah-blah-blah".

That offer to Arafat was crap. Nobody in their right mind would have accepted that.

since ALLISON WEIR is a known and highly paid arabist propagandaist-------I did not bother to view the video that someone so idiotically cited why not cite GOEBBELS?

hasbara chick

Because people look at Cast Lead without looking what brought Cast Lead to start with.

Since it's always easier to ignore the truth and believe anything the media feeds you with.

hasbara chick

Oh?

please go on attacking the bbc, hossy

everyone who knows anything knows its the least worst

you will turn people off your hasbara trix

a real touchdown...............at the wrong end

try this, your new torah: the israel project hasbarah bible The Israel Project’s Secret Hasbara Handbook Exposed Tikun-Olam Tikun Olam-
Isn't it strange that the word Hasbara is not a common word in the English-speaking world, but since the advent of the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites we all have learned a new word for our vocabulary. A person probably could stop passerbys in all English-speaking countries and ask them if they ever heard of the word and they would say no (unless of course they were reading the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites where the word is such a big hit). Meanwhile, supposed we don't want to believe what Richard Silverstein's said. He appears not to be the expert you think he is, you babbling Kvetching Yenta.

Richard Silverstein exposed

since ALLISON WEIR is a known and highly paid arabist propagandaist-------I did not bother to view the video that someone so idiotically cited why not cite GOEBBELS?

Of course. So is everybody who does not suck up to Israel's lies.

Forum List

Back