A Fish Story.

Bullypulpit

Jan 7, 2004
Columbus, OH
In a recent interview with a German newspaper, Dubbyuh was asked what the high point of his administration was. His response was:

<blockquote>"I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5lb (3.4kg) perch in my lake," he told Bild am Sonntag.

The worst moment was the 11 September 2001 hijacked plane attacks on New York and Washington that killed about 3,000. - <a href=http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4982338.stm>BBC</a></blockquote>

Never mind the fact that the record for a perch is 4.5lbs. That he can hold these two thoughts in his mind as some sort of equivalents is the most disturbing sign of just how deranged and out of touch with reality he is.

I'm thinking sociopath (and when it comes to fishing I'm thinking "bullshit artist").

Oh alright, on second thoughts, serious personality disorder.

But still a bullshit artist when it comes to fishing.

Bullypulpit said:
In a recent interview with a German newspaper, Dubbyuh was asked what the high point of his administration was. His response was:

<blockquote>"I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5lb (3.4kg) perch in my lake," he told Bild am Sonntag.

The worst moment was the 11 September 2001 hijacked plane attacks on New York and Washington that killed about 3,000. - <a href=http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4982338.stm>BBC</a></blockquote>

Never mind the fact that the record for a perch is 4.5lbs. That he can hold these two thoughts in his mind as some sort of equivalents is the most disturbing sign of just how deranged and out of touch with reality he is.

It was a freaking JOKE for one thing and the fish he caught was a largemouth bass--a member of the perch family. The Texas state record for a largemouth bass (perch family) is over 22lbs. Another failed attempt at defamation Bully--getting desperate?? :cof:

Diuretic said:
It was a largemouth bass not a perch - damnit where do they get these talkin' points from? :banana:

Something must have got lost in translation because a largemouth bass is a member of the Sunfish family ( commonly called perch in central Texas). If I caught a 7.5 pound one I would be damn happy too. I know how you love to berate Bush but you better find a different angle on this one.

Bullypulpit said:

How is it derranged? Who said they were equivalents? They asked him the best part and worst part of the administration. He answered the question. How is it at all out of touch with reality?

All i can say is...

:rotflmao:

Bully i believe is the deranged one. He cant get off this Bush thing. Bully 2.5 more years and it's over. What will you do with your life then?

dilloduck said:
Something must have got lost in translation because a largemouth bass is a member of the Sunfish family ( commonly called perch in central Texas). If I caught a 7.5 pound one I would be damn happy too. I know how you love to berate Bush but you better find a different angle on this one.

Different "angle" - :thup:

Just getting serious for a moment, it doesn't matter what kind of fish he caught. It's the fact that he was asked about the high point of his administration and he answered with a recreational question. That's the point.

Imagine this - German newspaper to Ronald Reagan:

"President Reagan, what was the high point of your administration?" (Remember this is the bloke that presided over the end of Soviet Russia and survived an attempted assassination).

Reagan, "Nancy and I had a particularly lovely ride on our property at Santa Barbara one afternoon. We watched the sun set and headed back to the ranch-house."

Hello? A fish? Catching a fish was the high point of Bush's administration???

I don't know what you do for a job but if your boss asked you what the high point of your working life was and you replied that it was catching a big fish, you reckon you wouldn't be on shaky ground? I think HR people call that sort of thing a "career-limiting move."

Diuretic said:
Different "angle" - :thup:

Just getting serious for a moment, it doesn't matter what kind of fish he caught. It's the fact that he was asked about the high point of his administration and he answered with a recreational question. That's the point.

Imagine this - German newspaper to Ronald Reagan:

"President Reagan, what was the high point of your administration?" (Remember this is the bloke that presided over the end of Soviet Russia and survived an attempted assassination).

Reagan, "Nancy and I had a particularly lovely ride on our property at Santa Barbara one afternoon. We watched the sun set and headed back to the ranch-house."

Hello? A fish? Catching a fish was the high point of Bush's administration???

I don't know what you do for a job but if your boss asked you what the high point of your working life was and you replied that it was catching a big fish, you reckon you wouldn't be on shaky ground? I think HR people call that sort of thing a "career-limiting move."

If you actually read the article, the question wasn't about the highpoint of his administration, but his "best" moment of the past five years. I didn't see anything in the article to suggest the question was limited to his work. Ask yourself what your best moment in the last five years was...bet it's probably NOT work related.

Bullypulpit said:

Shame on you Bully for that lie.

Bullypulpit said:

Your story is trash, Bully. Why don't you show the president how to admit a mistake when you have received a load of "fishy intelligence". That's what you're always demanding! Show us how !

MissileMan said:
If you actually read the article, the question wasn't about the highpoint of his administration, but his "best" moment of the past five years. I didn't see anything in the article to suggest the question was limited to his work. Ask yourself what your best moment in the last five years was...bet it's probably NOT work related.

Yes, you're quite right. Therefore I'm quite wrong.

yall have no sense of humour....he should have said kicking your alls arse twice.....imagine this ....someone asks you about the high point of your life and you answer....flippin burgers at the dairy queen....god forbid you have a life outside your career

Forum List

Back