A first it was a novelty, now it's just getting old.

Zhukov

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2003
Everywhere, simultaneously.
170313W.gif

Our poor friends in Florida, take care. What a hurricane season! Unreal.

Believe it or not, a lot of (dopey) people are saying this is God's revenge on FL for the debacle in the last election that led to Bush's false win. There's even a map that shows the destruction the hurricanes caused and how it was only in republican counties. I don't know whether to laugh or shoot myself in the face!

GODvsBUSH.gif

I got a question. How is it that hurricanes that are as big around as the friggin' state are causing paths of destruction that are only as wide as a line? :wtf:

Yeah, it would appear that Frances shrunk itself down real small in order to avoid St Lucie and Palm Beach completely. :rolleyes:

Dan said:
Yeah, it would appear that Frances shrunk itself down real small in order to avoid St Lucie and Palm Beach completely. :rolleyes:

Well, it had to tip toe thru those blue counties after all.....

I think it actually hit in St. Lucie........

it's definitely not accurate, Snopes debunked it on their site (I'm too lazy to look up the link, it's under What's New at snopes.com). I just thought it was funny that people are trying to hard to make EVERYTHING something political, even a natural disaster.

Dan said:
it's definitely not accurate, Snopes debunked it on their site (I'm too lazy to look up the link, it's under What's New at snopes.com). I just thought it was funny that people are trying to hard to make EVERYTHING something political, even a natural disaster.

Isn't it amazing? Thanks for the funny take on it !!

Dan said:
I got a question. How is it that hurricanes that are as big around as the friggin' state are causing paths of destruction that are only as wide as a line? :wtf:

The line in tracking hurricanes is the projected or actual path of the eye of the storm.

nakedemperor said:
The line in tracking hurricanes is the projected or actual path of the eye of the storm.

Which of course means if the original analysis was try that the Republican counties were the one being spared in the eye.

Of course the idea that politics has anything to do with the hurricanes is ridiculous. despite what Democrats try to claim about the President causing them.

Forum List

Back