A First: David Axelrod put on the spot about Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Jake Tapper asks Axelrod about Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate during the Chamber of Commerce fiasco. This is certainly good news to for Tapper to bring it up to the masses tonight. Axlerod clearly dodges but his answer was interesting. Newt brought it up last night on a Spanish Cable Network and Tapper does it on liberal ABC. Something is in the air and Axelrod was clearly caught off guard with this one. I'd really like to know who gave the go ahead. I could see the Clintons involved but there are others. This was no accident!!!

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpu...le-to-see.html

During the course of questioning about the Obama administration's attacks on the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, ABC News White House Correspondent Jake Tapper brought up the issue of Barack Obama refusing to release his long form Hawaii birth certificate in an interview with senior White House adviser David Axelrod.

Axelrod said that Obama's birth certificate "has been available to people." When Tapper followed up by asking if the long form version (aka the original with more information than the shorter publicly released version) has been released, Axelrod ducked the question with this bizarre rejoinder, “the only people who want to keep things secret are folks who have something to hide.”

However, Tapper had no problem raising the issue with Axelrod:

TAPPER: But what do you say to people who argue you are demonizing an organization for a charge that nobody knows if it's true or not?

AXELROD: Well I’m not demonizing the Chamber of Commerce. I’m simply suggesting to them that they disclose the source of the $75 million that they are spending in campaigns and put to rest, put to rest the questions that have been, that have been raised.

TAPPER: Isn't that like the whackjobs that tell the president he needs to show them his full long-form birth certificate so he can put to rest the questions that have been raised?

AXELROD: The president’s birth certificate has been available to people.

TAPPER: The long form?

AXELROD: Someone once in the course of this debate about whether we should have a law to force these organizations to disclose where they’re money is coming from in the campaigns, someone said, and I think they’re right – “the only people who want to keep things secret are folks who have something to hide.” If the Chamber doesn’t have anything to hide about these contributions, and I take them at their word that they don’t, then why not disclose? Why not let people see where their money is coming from?

Outside of the likes of Les Kinsolving from World Net Daily, this appears to be the first time the long form birth certificate issue has been publicly queried at the senior White House level.

Last edited:
  • Banned
What this amounts a significant crack in the birth certificate dam by the MSM. This will also be cover for some conservative media pundits to start bring up the subject. By cover I mean they can say "We didn't bring the subject up, but Jake Tapper and ABC news did". Somebody gave the "Go ahead" to begin tightening the screws on Obama.

What this amounts a significant crack in the birth certificate dam by the MSM. This will also be cover for some conservative media pundits to start bring up the subject. By cover I mean they can say "We didn't bring the subject up, but Jake Tapper and ABC news did". Somebody gave the "Go ahead" to begin tightening the screws on Obama.

someone ought to tighten your screws.

Jake Tapper asks Axelrod about Obama's

Outside of the likes of Les Kinsolving from World Net Daily, this appears to be the first time the long form birth certificate issue has been publicly queried at the senior White House level.

I don't see anything there to wet your panties over. I like this line, "so he can put to rest the questions that have been raised." LMAO!! Don't worry, Obama has already put it to rest......... LOL!!!:lol:

Last edited:
  • Banned
Jake Tapper asks Axelrod about Obama's

I don't see anything there to wet your panties over. I like this line, "so he can put to rest the questions that have been raised." LMAO!! Don't worry, Obama has already put it to rest......... LOL!!!:lol:

If Obama had put it to rest then Tapper would have never raised the issue of this caliber on national tv to make a point.

Sorry bout that,

1. When the truth comes out, that there is no long form Birth records.
2. Thats when we impeach Obama (Muslim) .
3. Will be a great day,!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sigh. You wouldn't accept proof of his American birth if it slapped you in your silly face.

considering that they have not provided any proof of it why would he? :cuckoo:you Obama apologists are in denial that you wouldnt accept it that there is NO proof if it slapped you in the face.

Sigh. You wouldn't accept proof of his American birth if it slapped you in your silly face.

Yes we would. It would all be done with with the release of his long form with more information as Tapper suggested.

:clap2: well said. it was great watching you take The Obama apologists to school of the proof that isnt a cititzen here in this link below.all they could so is sling shit in defeat.:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-obama-confirms-barack-was-born-in-kenya.html

Now all you got to do is acknowledge the truth that Obama is expanding what Bush got started and Bush is as evil as Obama.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back