A Firm Grasp of the Obvious... Obama's gonna Tax YOU...

Ain't no slowly about it.

more than half of the population is already exempt from federal income taxes.

How about we make them pay their "fair share" before taking more from those of us who already pay and pay and pay?

Because they cant afford to.
The real answer is stop the spending.

Says who?

If Obammy can tell us not to buy a boat or go to Vegas then he can tell those so called poor people who can't afford to pay a few bucks in taxes to stop buying 100 dollar sneakers, cell phones and i pods.

Every citizen and I do mean every citizen should have some skin in the game.

This post is proof that you don't listen. You only hear what you choose to hear. If you didn't, you woudn't have posted this at all. I'd suggest you go and find a video copy of that speech and listen to it again..........if you've ever listened at all.

Obama has cut our taxes

Cutting income taxes by 13 a week while increasing other taxes as is his plan is nothing but a shell game.
Yes, he cut YOUR taxes perhaps...not mine....and I am OK with that....But if you think the other proposed tax increases will not offset your 13 a week savings, then you are not paying attention.
I believe you will gladly forgo that 13 bucks a week in an effort to eliminate other NON INCOME tax increases when they are implemented.
Just my theory....but I believe a valid one.

Actually, I too think he will HAVE to raise taxes. He may not want to, but the numbers say that he will have to (as would McCain if he had won). Why? There is no other way to fix the mess the last administration left in a reasonable amount of time.

Yours is a partisan way of saying this.....

Congress of today will need to raise taxes on all that pay taxes to get us back on track. Congress of the past several adminsitrations have been so wrapped up in appeasing their special interest supporters, the resulting deficit has become way out of reach for anyone to rectify without an increase in tax revenue.

Or we could bash the previous administration just for the sake of bashing ther previous administration....sort of like you did.

he is a democrat that's what they do RAISE YOUR TAXES!!!! you were warned of this. don't you call repealing bushes tax cuts a raise in taxes?

Says who?

If Obammy can tell us not to buy a boat or go to Vegas then he can tell those so called poor people who can't afford to pay a few bucks in taxes to stop buying 100 dollar sneakers, cell phones and i pods.

This post is proof that you don't listen. You only hear what you choose to hear. If you didn't, you woudn't have posted this at all. I'd suggest you go and find a video copy of that speech and listen to it again..........if you've ever listened at all.

Sorry bud...he is not far off wiuth what he said.

He said it was irresponsible to buy boats and fly to vegas when you can barely pay your mortgage.

I say...those that have the credit to buy boats and able to fly to Vegas are more often than not, NOT using money for the mortgage.

However, those that spend 500 a year on video games and 200 for a pair of sneakers very well may be using mortgage money.

Cutting income taxes by 13 a week while increasing other taxes as is his plan is nothing but a shell game.
Yes, he cut YOUR taxes perhaps...not mine....and I am OK with that....But if you think the other proposed tax increases will not offset your 13 a week savings, then you are not paying attention.
I believe you will gladly forgo that 13 bucks a week in an effort to eliminate other NON INCOME tax increases when they are implemented.
Just my theory....but I believe a valid one.

Actually, I too think he will HAVE to raise taxes. He may not want to, but the numbers say that he will have to (as would McCain if he had won). Why? There is no other way to fix the mess the last administration left in a reasonable amount of time.

Yours is a partisan way of saying this.....

Congress of today will need to raise taxes on all that pay taxes to get us back on track. Congress of the past several adminsitrations have been so wrapped up in appeasing their special interest supporters, the resulting deficit has become way out of reach for anyone to rectify without an increase in tax revenue.

Or we could bash the previous administration just for the sake of bashing ther previous administration....sort of like you did.

Yep.. taxes may have to be raised... maybe starting with the 47% who pay no income tax.... putting them up to the same level of taxation as others on every dollar earned...

We know this administration and congress is not going to cut spending (unfortunately for us as a nation)

Says who?

Oh I heard and then I heard Obammy say the government needs to tighten its belt too

Now that's a fucking hoot.

I think our government has sucked the life out of our nation and needs to be drastically curtailed and downsized, and REFORMED for a CHANGE!

America has a problem. It is Washington, DC, and it's supporters.

It starts with admitting you have a problem Democrats. We can wait for you folks to catch up, but hurry, the bus is leaving in November 2010...........

And many Republicans better shape up or ship out too. ;)

Ya, fundamentally proving Democrats never opposed Bush in eight years except for Terry Schiavo and SCHIPs, so why stop now. The GOP admitted clearly they had lost their way during Bush, and Democrats now admitting Bush was on their team from the looks of it. The entire nation watched Bush fail, and primed us for the freight train of destruction from Bush clone Democrats.

All I can do is pray we can stop all spending increases before November 2010, and then hope for actual government downsizing and reductions. I'm waiting on leadership like the rest of America.

Soaring deficit likely means tax increases for American families - MSN Money

One reason is that spending on Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid -- which accounts for 56% of all federal outflows -- continues to skyrocket, and cutting those programs, just as baby boomers begin to retire, would be politically perilous.

---

If you Earn an Income, you will NOT be Safe from an Increase in the Taxes you Pay...

This is Reality, Regardless of the Hopey-Changey CRAP you were Sold.

And don't even get me Started about what a Burden on this System the Boomers are going to be once they start getting Sick!

But don't Worry, ALL of the "Smart" People will React to that Problem after it's Surfaced...

As Opposed to Planning for it and Making some Realistic yet Tough Choices NOW.

Nope... It will be Continued Sunshine being Blown up your Butt until the Next Election... And then the one after that... And so on... And so on...

Enjoy the Ride Kids!

:)

peace...

I'm paying about $2,200 LESS in taxes 2009 tax year than 2008. So he's got a ways to go.

Everything we warned about Democrats and Obama is here, and now I have to sit back and laugh.

Can you please link me to the warning about me getting over 2k more back in my refund for the 2009 tax year?

As far as I know, no Republican or conservative warned me I'd be paying less in taxes in 2009 than in 2008.

Seems you have a better accountant.
The tax laws have not changed. A tax refund was granted to you for about 600 bucks....but that was inserted in your weekly paycheck....

Seems your beef is with your 2008 accountant.

Obama has cut our taxes

LeftySHITFlinger......YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY BE THAT STUUUUUPPPPPIIIIIDDDDD to think that this massive 13 TRILLION DEBT......which is gonna be at LEAST 14 1/2 TRILLION this year, is somehow going to evaporate with only those above $250K paying the tab.

ARE YOU REALLY FUCKING INSANE ?!?!?

(rhetorical question).

Why do I bother..... I must be the one that's insane.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

He's part of the 50% who doesn't pay any taxes................, so who knows what benefits they got this year from Owe bama.

Remember, you can't ask a liberal a simple question, they get pissed or run away.

Forum List

Back