A Firm Grasp of the Obvious... Obama's gonna Tax YOU...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Soaring deficit likely means tax increases for American families - MSN Money

One reason is that spending on Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid -- which accounts for 56% of all federal outflows -- continues to skyrocket, and cutting those programs, just as baby boomers begin to retire, would be politically perilous.

---

If you Earn an Income, you will NOT be Safe from an Increase in the Taxes you Pay...

This is Reality, Regardless of the Hopey-Changey CRAP you were Sold.

And don't even get me Started about what a Burden on this System the Boomers are going to be once they start getting Sick!

But don't Worry, ALL of the "Smart" People will React to that Problem after it's Surfaced...

As Opposed to Planning for it and Making some Realistic yet Tough Choices NOW.

Nope... It will be Continued Sunshine being Blown up your Butt until the Next Election... And then the one after that... And so on... And so on...

Enjoy the Ride Kids!

:)

peace...

Obama has cut our taxes

Cutting income taxes by 13 a week while increasing other taxes as is his plan is nothing but a shell game.
Yes, he cut YOUR taxes perhaps...not mine....and I am OK with that....But if you think the other proposed tax increases will not offset your 13 a week savings, then you are not paying attention.
I believe you will gladly forgo that 13 bucks a week in an effort to eliminate other NON INCOME tax increases when they are implemented.
Just my theory....but I believe a valid one.

Anybody that doesn't believe in the long run "Owe Bama" isn't going to greatly raise income taxes and other taxes needs the inside of their skull evaluated. With the massive debt he is putting this country in the money has to come from someplace to repay the loans and also to pay for all of the other plans he has devised to "save us" from ourselves. Guess what sports fans? That money is going to come from you in the form of an increase in taxes - well an increase for everybody except for the lower 50% of income earners who won't pay a dime in taxes. That in itself is pretty unfair. "Owe Bama" is going to ruin us before we can get him voted out of office. Hopefully, when the elections roll around this November we can get rid of many of the tax and spend Democrats in Congress and then in 2012 we can get rid of the rest.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Most of what we pay won't be labeled as taxes.

Does anyone think that the bank tax OL'BO is proposing is going to be payed by the banks?? How about his crap and trade? If that shit passes you will be paying more for everything. How many other hidden charges will be get stuck with???

Oh yeah. Once more we taxpayers are going to get fucked. The only winners will be the 47% who pay no taxes at all.

Does anyone think that the bank tax OL'BO is proposing is going to be payed by the banks?? How about his crap and trade? If that shit passes you will be paying more for everything. How many other hidden charges will be get stuck with???

Oh yeah. Once more we taxpayers are going to get fucked. The only winners will be the 47% who pay no taxes at all.

Herein lies a huge part of the problem. A good portion of the 47 percenters are the ones using the bulk of the services that are being financed by the 53 percenters... and one segment is growing while the other segment is shrinking. You can't continually promise more and more and more and more to an increasing number of people while shfting the burdon of payment onto a decreasing number of taxpayers.

It is unsustainable.

Everytime something is proposed it is the same old tired mantra.... "we're gonna finance this by making the rich pay for it"

Why is it that liberals cannot see a tax, deficit increase or program cost inefficiency unless it is clearly labeled as such in the bill?

Herein lies a huge part of the problem. A good portion of the 47 percenters are the ones using the bulk of the services that are being financed by the 53 percenters... and one segment is growing while the other segment is shrinking. You can't continually promise more and more and more and more to an increasing number of people while shfting the burdon of payment onto a decreasing number of taxpayers.

It is unsustainable.

And that 47%er catagory? No ione will see an advantage to strive for a higher income.
And that 47% will slowly increase.
And when it increases to 55%, exactly where will the tax recenue come from?

It is unsustainable.

And that 47%er catagory? No ione will see an advantage to strive for a higher income.
And that 47% will slowly increase.
And when it increases to 55%, exactly where will the tax recenue come from?

Funny how no one really sees this as a problem. Its alway Oh the poor. We must take care of them.

BUllshit. Let them take care of themselves. Assume responsiblity for their responsibilities. I'm sick of paying their way.

What was it that Lord Woodehouse said over 250 years ago??

"Once the public learn they can draw from the public largesse, they will continue to do so".

That guy had it goin on 250 years ago. It is slowly coming to pass.

Obama has cut our taxes

$12 every 2 weeks......WOW!!!!

He gave us a token temporary tax refund that we're gonna have to pay back at the end of the year.

Bush I pioneered this.

Did Bush 1 also propose cap and trade, healthcare, trillion dollar stimuli and such....

In other words....did he increase all other taxes while giving a 13 dollar break to 47% of the people saying "there, I lowered your cost of living"

New Topics

Forum List

Back