A fine cigar....

Nice. I love the Padron lines that I have had. The 1926 is my favorite. The 1964 is tasty too. I bought a box of the series 3000 about 3 months ago and still have about half the box in my humidor. I have never tried the Family Reserve, by I will spend the money for a few if I like them.

I had one of the Camacho bourbon barrel aged sticks earlier tonight. I enjoy those when I am in the mood. Very woody with some spots of bourbon sweetness.

The Family Reserve 45 in Maduro is my favorite Cigar of all time. The only thing that keeps me from smoking them daily is the 27 dollar price tag.
The 1964 is damn near as good and it fills my Humidor as my daily smoke.

I could not resist. I just ordered 5 of the Family Reserve 50 robusto online at Neptune Cigars in Miami. They were $25 and some change each. I see a 1926 or 1964 in my future for tomorrow while I wait.

I could not resist. I just ordered 5 of the Family Reserve 50 robusto online at Neptune Cigars in Miami. They were $25 and some change each. I see a 1926 or 1964 in my future for tomorrow while I wait.

I promise you wont be disappointed. As long as you like robust cigars in a Maduro you will be in heaven!
The 1964 is a little cheaper and it fills my humidor since it taste as close as you can get to the Family Reserve.

I promise you wont be disappointed. As long as you like robust cigars in a Maduro you will be in heaven!
The 1964 is a little cheaper and it fills my humidor since it taste as close as you can get to the Family Reserve.
I like a full bodied smoke in a Maduro wrapper. It's my favorite. I am looking forward to getting my hands on these. I appreciate the tip. They sound right up my alley!

You made me want to stock up. Just ordered 10 more Padron Family Reserve 45,s
Of course the wife will complain but she'll get over it.
After all...$250 ain't all that much for ten sticks of that quality.

The 64 is incredible!! I recommend a cross cut for the tip. The draw on a Padron doesnt require the end to be chopped.
A simple cross stab with a knife is the way to go since the draw is so beautiful.

Forum List

Back