A Final Global Warming Solution

Mr. Right

Jul 12, 2008
South Jersey
Okay after a whole lot of thought and research I've come up with a practical solution to end the Global Warming CO2 problem. I have also come up with a new use for those plastic bags that keep filling up our landfills.

Those bags are good at capturing CO2. So eviro-mentalists can now do their part in collecting CO2 by placing the bags over their heads while they sleep. In the morning the CO2 emissions will be greatly reduced.:dig::cuckoo:

Are any of you getting the picture?:lol:

If we'd just all agree to keep extra CO2 in tupperware in the back of our refrigerators, I'm sure this whole gloabl warming problem would blow over.

Okay after a whole lot of thought and research I've come up with a practical solution to end the Global Warming CO2 problem. I have also come up with a new use for those plastic bags that keep filling up our landfills.

Those bags are good at capturing CO2. So eviro-mentalists can now do their part in collecting CO2 by placing the bags over their heads while they sleep. In the morning the CO2 emissions will be greatly reduced.:dig::cuckoo:

Are any of you getting the picture?:lol:

They could also run around behind cars and catch CO2 with their bags....:lol:

Forum List

Back