A few shots from my Christmas trip

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
I travelled to Mom's house in NJ for Christmas and spent the day with my Mommy and retarded brothers and sisters. Here's a few pics.

Here's a shot of the George Washington Bridge from the NY side.
1.jpg

After getting on the NJ Turnpike, here's a shot of shitty Giants Stadium.
2.jpg

Here are my oldest brothers 2 boys, Colt and Wyatt.
3.jpg

Here is John (Sir Evil), Me, Jeff & Janeen. Outside myself, the other 3 were adopted from an institution. Notice my fat belly hanging out?
4.jpg

Here is John saying hello, Jeff, Mom, Heidi & Bubba.
5.jpg

Here is Mom, My son Jordan, Wyatt & Jeff's dog Bubba. That dog rules!
6.jpg

Here's a shot of the Empire State building in the distance on our return trip.
7.jpg

Nice pictures, Jimmy! I especially like the one of Giant Stadium :tng: :D

Colt and Wyatt are just too cute!!!

pretender said:
Very nice family Jim....Your Mom did good!!!
Mom really didnt do good , Jeff did good...lol... & just so ya'll know Jim is the nut , well Janeen & John are to...I am the only normal one...lol... And USAPride thank ya for the compliment about Colt & Wyatt, but in all honesty there as nuts as Uncle Jim...lol..
Well looks like I will be heading back South today , so until I get My puter set up down there Y'all have a great New Year & we will see Y'all soon!
Jeff
:)

Jeff & Laura said:
And USAPride thank ya for the compliment about Colt & Wyatt, but in all honesty there as nuts as Uncle Jim...lol..
I believe it. Mine are a little crazy too, I blame their uncle :tng:
They're still cute as a bugs ear :D

Happy New Year, Jeff!!

Jeff & Laura said:
Mom really didnt do good , Jeff did good...lol... :)
woooooo... jeff had all those good looking men...and woman... he did do good!!! LOL......:thewave:

Very nice looking family,jim!!! The boys are adorable too!! Glad you guys had a nice Christmas with your family. :)

Forum List

Back