A few rules reminders :)

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
Hi all,

We've had a big upsurge in new members coming in and old members becoming more active, I thought this might be a time to put out a reminder of a couple of rules that are easily forgotten.

First, when you start a new topic - please check to make sure it hasn't already been started and please make sure it's in the right forum. I know everyone things if it's in Politics it will get the most exposure but that also means it is more likely to get buried. Choose wisely.

Opening posts require that you post some original content from you in addition to cut'n'paste, videos, pictures or links.

When you post a portion of an article - don't post the entire article. Post a small to medium section or snip the pertinant bits you feel most emphasize the points you wish to make.

Please remember to link any cut'n'paste to a source.

Your friendly Maude Squad appreciates your diligence! :)

selection-livres-harold.jpg

Hi all,

We've had a big upsurge in new members coming in and old members becoming more active, I thought this might be a time to put out a reminder of a couple of rules that are easily forgotten.

First, when you start a new topic - please check to make sure it hasn't already been started and please make sure it's in the right forum. I know everyone things if it's in Politics it will get the most exposure but that also means it is more likely to get buried. Choose wisely.

Opening posts require that you post some original content from you in addition to cut'n'paste, videos, pictures or links.

When you post a portion of an article - don't post the entire article. Post a small to medium section or snip the pertinant bits you feel most emphasize the points you wish to make.

Please remember to link any cut'n'paste to a source.

Your friendly Maude Squad appreciates your diligence! :)

selection-livres-harold.jpg
I thing this is a good idea!:biggrin:

Coyote have you reminded everyone that it's imperative to use a q-tip covered in Clorox after leaving the Conspiracy Theory subforum?

Also, remember that accusing people of pedophilia and insulting a person's family earns you trophy points. A mod may come in and dispute my claim, but that's only so they can hog all the trophy points.

I started a thread this week that was moved from the politics forum to the elections forum. I think a Vinn Diagram might show some overlap.

Also, remember that accusing people of pedophilia and insulting a person's family earns you trophy points. A mod may come in and dispute my claim, but that's only so they can hog all the trophy points.
And if they join in you get a free membership.

Forum List

Back