A few pictures from the game

Originally posted by Moi
Damn good seats...I am glad my friend didn't lie!

It was actually closer than it appears in the photos too! I could have easily pegged a few players with snowballs had I wanted to, instead I got pegged with some from up above!! LOL

We were dead center on the 50, probably about 25 feet from the front row. First class seats to watch my team suck. :(

Hey Jim, how come you didn't throw back snowballs!!! I hear the JET fans threw some at you??? hehehehehe!

UGHHHHH. Those are AWESOME pictures Jim! Thanks for sharing! I cant believe how close you are. Damn I'm jealous!

As for the game itself... I'm all for the Steelers just losing the rest of their games and getting the better draft pick. They need to start with a damn field goal kicker. (WTF... 20 yards??! even "I" could have kicked that damn thing)

And last... Moi. Need a surrogate sister? cousin? good friend? I'd love to reap some of the benefits of those friends of yours with good tickets! ;) :D

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
As for the game itself... I'm all for the Steelers just losing the rest of their games and getting the better draft pick. They need to start with a damn field goal kicker. (WTF... 20 yards??! even "I" could have kicked that damn thing)

Well, in his defense, it was snowing! Hee Hee

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
And last... Moi. Need a surrogate sister? cousin? good friend? I'd love to reap some of the benefits of those friends of yours with good tickets! ;) :D
I can always use friends but I would think you'd have access to steeler's tix being in Pensy!

hahahahaha, again, you LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better luck next year! :p:

Originally posted by janeeng
hahahahaha, again, you LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better luck next year! :p:

Alright, alright, my team sucks this year!!

How about picking on Jackass for awhile now? His Giants are now 4-10 after getting slaughtered by New Orleans last night!! 45-7

Forum List

Back