A few facts and figures for our left wing friends.....

ahhh and the rewrite of history continues.

No matter how much spin you spew nearly 70 percent of the US blames Bush for the economic mess.

In the surveys, who do they credit for the robust Summer of Recovery that we are enjoying? Is there a new program in the works for "The Autumn of Even More Recovery"?

I don't know how much more "Recovery" we can tolerate without just dissolving as a nation.
:thup:

Yea the Hopey Changey sycophants are really losing it at this point. Their Unemployment Rate just rose to 9.6%. I actually believe the real number is much higher though. This Administration has become infamous for cooking the books. I think it's much worse than they're telling the people. I have to laugh at these Hopey Changey sycophants. These are the same loons who used to screech incessantly about the world coming to an end when Bush had a 4% Unemployment Rate. Most even claimed that we were in a "Depression" when Bush had that 4% Unemployment Rate. Now look at em spinning their Hopey Changey's disastrous 9.6% Unemployment. So if we were in a "Depression" with 4% Unemployment,what the H*ll do we call 9.6%? SHEESH!

the rewrite of history aint working anymore

Huh? You loons did whine incessantly about the world coming to an end when Bush had a 4% Unemployment Rate. Some of you even claimed we were in a "Depression" when he had that 4% Unemployment. So Bush 4% Unemployment = "Depression" but Hopey Changey 9.6% Unemployment = "Recovery Summer?" Man,you people are deranged. :cuckoo:

It would be nice to see a year, hell even a month that Obama doesn't blame Bush for something!!! I do recall Bush wanting Fannie and Freddie to be "reined in" but the Dems would hear nothing of it. Well, they all railroaded Newt Gingrich out, got that bitch Pelosi in, and now they think they all live on Mount Olympus!!

The day the Democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009
-- it was actually January 3rd 2007.

The day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives & Senate, the start of the 110th Congress.

The Democratic Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

"For those of you who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault," think about this:

January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress:

At the time:
The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
The Unemployment rate was 4.6%

George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB CREATION!

Remember the day.

January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.

The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!

THANK YOU DEMOCRATS for taking us from 13,000 DOW, 3.5 GDP and 4.6% Unemployment to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOS!

(BTW: Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy).

And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac?

OBAMA

And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?

OBAMA& the Democratic Congress

So when some idiot tries to blame Bush

REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007 THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!

Bush may have been in the car but the Democrats were in charge of the gas pedal and steering wheel they were driving.

"It's not that liberals aren't smart, it's just that so much of what they know isn't so." -Ronald Reagan

So what was the margin that the Democrats held the Senate? By how many votes?

What was the margin during the 4 years that the Republicans controlled the Senate? Dumb ass.

Why are Republicans so quick to show how stupid they are? Especially you Sarge. And you pretend to be so smart. As long as we all understand it's ONLY pretending.

It takes a 2/3rds vote in both the congress and the senate to override a presidential veto.

However, if the House passes a bill and the President approves the bill, it can be passed in the Senate through reconciliation. All you need is a simple majority. This was used twice that I'm aware of. One for the Bush tax cuts and again for the Bush drug bill for votes. But I may be wrong. If I am, I'm sure someone will tell me. But I think I'm right.

In fact, I suspect it was used more times than twice. Republicans have no limits.

So, what was some "meaningful and major" piece of legislation that were passed by the Democrats over Bush's veto?

Come on, if it's all the Democrats fault, put up or SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

I know you guys hate it when I'm right. So sad.

Oh, and the senate, during those last two years was a HUGE majority of 49 to 49. Huge, huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhh and the rewrite of history continues.

No matter how much spin you spew nearly 70 percent of the US blames Bush for the economic mess.

While that was true because of the 24/7 Lib controlled National Media.....tis no longer so.

Why ?

Answer:

1) Because of the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, Black Racist, MARXIST (ex:Obamacare etc.,), Muslim PC Protector, Palestinian Guardian, Supporter of the VICTORY MOSQUE, Creator of govtal subsidies to KNOWN terrorists, semi-terrorist and their organizations for "workshops" and trips to the Mid East, Supporter of Illegal Immigrants, and the Mexican Drug Cartels' Pussy Obami Salaami's AGENDA

2) Basically, the more KNOWLEDGEABLE AMERICA via internet, radio talk shows, the non-biased therefor lethal Fox News resulting among other things in the T-party, and more effective Republican Leadership.

3)Thus, the 24/7 Lib controlled National Media has lost practically ALL its credibility......Of course, there still remains the hardcore of Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid stooges and the ~95% of the Negro population, Black Racists like you, that support this exposed Political Charlatan.

Last edited:
You are both fun reads...those were great posts. But frankly I am sick of arguing about which side is more to blame.

We should be talking about how to fix this mess.

It is simple. BOTH SIDES ARE TO BLAME. But today only one side is in power, and so far what they have done to try and fix it. Can only be reasonably described as FAILURE.

1) ... MARXIST (ex:Obamacare etc.,),

"ObamaCare" was designed by conservatives twenty years ago. And first implemented at the state level by the current frontrunner for the Republican nomination. Just because you heard someone use the word "Marxist" on the radio or internet doesn't mean you should parrot it without knowing what it means.

2) Basically, the more KNOWLEDGEABLE AMERICA via internet, radio talk shows, the non-biased therefor lethal Fox News resulting among other things in the T-party, and more effective Republican Leadership.

Refer back to point one.

It would be nice to see a year, hell even a month that Obama doesn't blame Bush for something!!! I do recall Bush wanting Fannie and Freddie to be "reined in" but the Dems would hear nothing of it. Well, they all railroaded Newt Gingrich out, got that bitch Pelosi in, and now they think they all live on Mount Olympus!!

The day the Democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009
-- it was actually January 3rd 2007.

The day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives & Senate, the start of the 110th Congress.

The Democratic Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

"For those of you who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's Fault," think about this:

January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress:

At the time:
The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
The Unemployment rate was 4.6%

George Bush's Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB CREATION!

Remember the day.

January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee.

The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!

THANK YOU DEMOCRATS for taking us from 13,000 DOW, 3.5 GDP and 4.6% Unemployment to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOS!

(BTW: Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie - starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy).

And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac?

OBAMA

And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie?

OBAMA& the Democratic Congress

So when some idiot tries to blame Bush

REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007 THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!

Bush may have been in the car but the Democrats were in charge of the gas pedal and steering wheel they were driving.

"It's not that liberals aren't smart, it's just that so much of what they know isn't so." -Ronald Reagan

Navy Pride with perhaps the most decimating post of total pwn of the whole year!!!

The good news is...........the American people have woken up to this charade...........particularly independents. They got bamboozled 19 months ago but it wont happen any time soon again. Of course............you hand the keys to the far left on matters of public policy and its gonna end up a fcukking train wreck!!:lol:

You are both fun reads...those were great posts. But frankly I am sick of arguing about which side is more to blame.

We should be talking about how to fix this mess.

Frankly, it's going to have to fix itself- the hard way.

Forum List

Back