A Festering Pus Boil

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
I am pretty sure that everyone knows that he died yesterday:

2016-02-13.jpg

Antonin Scalia (1936 - 2016)

Let’s put it in perspective from the media’s point of view. Had Ruth Ginsburg died the media would be telling us what a wonderful human being she was.

As to Scalia, let me say that he was okay. Without a doubt, he was the best that Americans will ever get on the SCOTUS; nevertheless, he was a lawyer who worked in an institution that has been destroying this country since the Warren Court. It matters not that Scalia fought the good fight.

No Supreme Court justice is better than the presidents and the federal government they stooge for. One lawyer, John Roberts, shoved The Affordable Care Act down the country’s throat when he could have voted to stop it.

Seven lawyers were responsible for the deaths of 55 million babies.

The entire court protects the RIGHT of illegal aliens to feed at the public trough. Worse still, the SCOTUS turns a blind eye to the United Nations writing our immigration laws.

I’ve only cited the tip of a festering pus boil that is the Supreme Court. Soon enough, that boil will burst and spew pus over every aspect of daily life.

That brings me to Scalia’s successor.

The bullshit is already flying. Mitch McConnell said the next president should pick Scalia’s successor:

McConnell: 'New president' should name Scalia's successor

McConnell’s stalling tactic smells fishy to me. The first step is to make a lot of noise over the Chicago sewer rat appointing a recess appoint.

Article II, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution

The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

The sewer rat has been tearing down the country, and the Constitution, for 7 years. He is not going to miss the opportunity to put another Constitution-hater on the Court. He will not settle for a recess appointment when he can get a permanent successor.

Protecting McConnell’s ass is the game. After a lot of media bullshit about a recess appointment, the sewer rat will nominate another liberal dirt-bag knowing he can get a few “Republicans” to confirm his choice. That protects McConnell’s ass along with helping the scum in the White House go out on a high note.

Getting another political hack like Elena Kagan confirmed is not a bad bet when you consider the filth the Senate confirms in all things.

And just for insurance, a few Republican senators already believe that a president should get the people they want.

Finally, whatever takes place in picking Scalia’s successor look for the lies media will tell to make it all look like a wonderful civics lesson in how government works for a free people.

With that much hate, you must be so miserable. You need a hug.

UPDATE

This is reason enough to stop him cold:

The reason the Senate should avoid taking up an Obama Supreme Court nominee not because it's an election year, not because Obama only has 11 months left in office, but precisely because Obama is President. That's right; if almost anyone else were President, I believe the Senate should take up the nomination, but not in this case, because our President happens to be Barack Obama, and Obama is a lawless pirate who appoints judges who pervert the constitution and uphold his lawlessness.

The real reason why the Senate shouldn't take up a new Supreme Court appointment

The real reason why the Senate shouldn't take up a new Supreme Court appointment

This is why he will not be stopped:

President Obama gave a televised address regarding the death of Justice Antonin Scalia, saying he will nominate replacement 'in due time.'

After a lot of media bullshit about a recess appointment, the sewer rat will nominate another liberal dirt-bag knowing he can get a few “Republicans” to confirm his choice.
p.s. I mentioned the Supreme Court spewing pus over every aspect of daily life. The filthy lying sewer rat spewed his own pus when he closed with “. . . God Bless the United States of America,” the country he so much despises he spent the last 7 years trying to destroy it.

Scalia is not dead 48 hours and the media is already counting the money. The man’s death is a gold mine; so I can only guess how many advertising dollars will bookend segments about his successor. This guy is first out of the shit-chute:

Is this the next Supreme Court Justice? Indian-American litigator Sri Srinivasan is tipped as Obama's choice to replace Scalia​

By essica Chia For Dailymail.com
Published: 10:48 EST, 14 February 2016 | Updated: 16:56 EST, 14 February 2016

Is this the next Supreme Court Justice? Meet the top candidates

I’ve made a point of not wasting time on media Kabuki dances. If I was interested I would dig up a few stories from the last confirmation miniseries and simply insert Sri Srinivasan’s name. Confirmation hearings are all the same. So is the outcome.

I do see one thing that prompts me to warn Justice Kennedy to watch his ass. He is about to lose the title of “Swing Vote.” The media has no choice but to call the next guy an honest judge who calls them as he sees them. If that is true he logically becomes the swing vote. Question: Where does that leave Kennedy? Answer: Kennedy has to come out of the liberal closet, or the Court has two swing votes. The whole damn thing is too confusing for me.

NOTE: Justice Kennedy is a hardcore international law bullcrap artist. So do not look for our senators to ask the next guy how he feels about international law. One can betray the country and still be a swing vote.

Forum List

Back