A Ferguson Policeman's assessment of the protestors...to the protestors!

From an officer of the law?

Inexcusable. The commenter is right - he was just making it worse.

He needs to do his job instead of screeching at people.

Inexcusable my ass.

So you think chiding a group of people who are exercising their constitutional rights is professional? Smacks that you are an amateur, too.

Just so we are clear: You went down to Ferguson to help clean up. You took water bottles. You brought blankets. You brought food.

No?

So, you started taking collections to help hold over the people that worked in those businesses that burnt down and may face eviction with the inability to pay rent or lose their vehicle or be short on food.

No?

The only amateur here is you.

Inexcusable my ass.

So you think chiding a group of people who are exercising their constitutional rights is professional? Smacks that you are an amateur, too.

Just so we are clear: You went down to Ferguson to help clean up. You took water bottles. You brought blankets. You brought food.

No?

So, you started taking collections to help hold over the people that worked in those businesses that burnt down and may face eviction with the inability to pay rent or lose their vehicle or be short on food.

No?

Those people weren't burning anything down, obviously, and not under arrest either. I suggest you go back to high school and get your degree.

That cop contributes more to the greater good of society in a week than any 10 violent protesters will in their entire ghetto fabulous lives.

Inexcusable my ass.

No?

No?

Those people weren't burning anything down, obviously, and not under arrest either. I suggest you go back to high school and get your degree.

Let me clue you in on a little something. A major portion of critical thinking is being able to consider the ramifications of one's actions. You don't have that.

Therefore, get off your mother's computer.

Forum List

Back